Trying to play Battlefield 1 multiplayer but will not let me because of my content restrictions

Discus and support Trying to play Battlefield 1 multiplayer but will not let me because of my content restrictions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play multiplayer but my content restrictions will not let me even though I changed my restrictions so it should work... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G30Cam13, Dec 3, 2016.

1. G30Cam13
    G30Cam13 Guest

Trying to play Battlefield 1 multiplayer but will not let me because of my content restrictions

I am trying to play multiplayer but my content restrictions will not let me even though I changed my restrictions so it should work

:)

G30Cam13, Dec 3, 2016
  2. milatary1
    milatary1 Guest
    Battlefield 4. Incompatible with xbox live accounts

hi i am trying to play battlefield 4 and it is not leting me because of a 2 gb hd content download

milatary1, Dec 3, 2016
  3. Lost Connection to EA servers

For more than 4 days, I'm trying to play some multiplayer games in battlefield 1 but when i start the game, i can only play the campaign, because there is "no connection to the EA servers"...

Why i can't play Battlefield 1? Why can i only play other games? Please, help.

MARAUD3R ZER0, Dec 3, 2016
  4. XxLEW1SxX Win User

Not being able to get family info from Xbox Live. 0x80bd0004

Im having the same problem and its not letting me play any games because they contain "restricted content", even 3+ games like Fifa. If it let me into the privacy settings then i would change them but i get the same error code when i try.
  5. milatary1 Win User

Battlefield 4. Incompatible with xbox live accounts

hi i am trying to play battlefield 4 and it is not leting me because of a 2 gb hd content download
  6. BlackDiamondos Win User

Offline profile and new online profile

Thank you.But how to i get my battlefield 3 game for xbox let me play multiplayer?
  7. lammmy Win User

Cannot play games - says I'm too young!

Yippee, it's fixed. I played Skate 2 online and it's linked my gamertag to my new EA account. And Battlefield 3 now lets me play Multiplayer.
  8. briggsman99 Win User

unrated content

Im trying to get the battlefield 4 beta and my account is an adult account and all the setting are to let me get m rated content and all that but it still say my account isnt permitted to download content with this rating.
Thema:

1. Trying to play Battlefield 1 multiplayer but will not let me because of my content restrictions - Similar Threads - Trying play Battlefield

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  4. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  5. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  6. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  7. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  8. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  9. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  10. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b