Trying to pay for a gamertag change, but unable to do so

Discus and support Trying to pay for a gamertag change, but unable to do so in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I hope you're doing well. I am trying to pay for a gamertag change, but unable to do so as I am from Serbia and it does not let me pay for it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nostalgik-, Nov 25, 2022.

1. nostalgik-
    nostalgik- Guest

Hello,

I hope you're doing well.

I am trying to pay for a gamertag change, but unable to do so as I am from Serbia and it does not let me pay for it in any way.

Is there any solution to this?

Thanks!

:)

nostalgik-, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Nostalgik, when you go to make the payment, does it say that your location does not have this service yet, or another message?

Take a test too, to test in another browser on a PC, and also in a mobile browser

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Unable to pay for gamertag change

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly confirm that the locale is is set correctly on your region. Kindly sign in to this link and then scroll down, on the bottom part left side you’ll see it.

https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag
  4. Adxm.bfð7X Win User

Make sure your account region matches payment region or try restarting your device, what device are you. On?
  5. ngocphi Win User

OK does your account region match your actual region if not that wouldn't be why

You can't use out of region payment methods .you can check the region of the payment method at account.microsoft.com

If you set your account region to a different region then your console that's why
  6. denis97g Win User

Gamertag Change Cancellation

Hi! with the new gamertag system I think they give another free change. Did you change it recently? if so you may have to pay; try to change it and see if you can do it for free, otherwise paying is the only option.
Thema:

1. Trying to pay for a gamertag change, but unable to do so - Similar Threads - Trying pay gamertag

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  4. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  5. Error Code 6152 "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" When Trying to Pay for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 6152 "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" When Trying to Pay for...: When trying to pay for the above with my credit card I am still receiving a "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" message. I encountered the same issue a few months back and contacted my...
  6. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3
  7. I am trying to purchase a Xbox elite 2 controller on design lab but where do I pay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase a Xbox elite 2 controller on design lab but where do I pay?: Why can’t I purchase things on design lab? 52885aa5-83a3-42ae-92bd-4d8128baec35
  8. I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay: I'm trying to but the crew pack but it's not letting me buy it dbdf03a1-9442-4360-9d78-821473a6b5e8
  9. whenever i try to change my gamertag it asks me to pay even though i never changed it before?

in XBoX Accessibility
    whenever i try to change my gamertag it asks me to pay even though i never changed it before?: So whenever i try change it and when i get to the last step it tells me to add a payment method and pay 10 euro but when i looked it up many videos say that for your first name change it is free....
  10. I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different...: I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different cards, different banks write a payment error, what’s the problem why I can’t make purchases in the...