Trying to move saved gta 5 game to a diffrent account

Discus and support Trying to move saved gta 5 game to a diffrent account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i paid for 3 months gold on xbox 360 to the wrong account and i need to transfer my gta 5 online to my new account 333ead0f-fd06-437e-800f-ba82e1875958 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SNAPONDADDY9258, May 9, 2017.

  1. Trying to move saved gta 5 game to a diffrent account


    i paid for 3 months gold on xbox 360 to the wrong account and i need to transfer my gta 5 online to my new account

    :)
     
    SNAPONDADDY9258, May 9, 2017
    #1
  2. Non xbox live account to an Xbox Live Account Help

    My brother has a profile on my xbox that is not xbox live, and he has been playing and saving games on that profile and he has been playing gta 5 recently and he decided he wants to get an online account for gta 5 but he doesn't know if he makes the account
    will his saved games and gamerscore be deleted can anyone tell me how to make an account and keep his saved games?
     
    CooKiiExM0nSTeR, May 9, 2017
    #2
  3. TTSU BEATZ
    TTSU BEATZ Guest
    Can I transfer all my game saves/data off one account to another?

    I have a question if I got a new xbox and I just transferred my xbox live account to the new xbox I'm still going to have my saved game for gta 5
     
    TTSU BEATZ, May 9, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Trying to move saved gta 5 game to a diffrent account

    Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
     
    Smwutches, May 10, 2017
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Trying to move saved gta 5 game to a diffrent account

    Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  6. FourTwentyTied Win User

    "corrupt profile"

    Is your profile on your HDD or System Memory? Maybe try moveing your profile to a diffrent save location.
  7. mr smilly123 Win User

    Message Spam

    make a diffrent account when you refill your gold and tell you freinds to move over
  8. Itspaddy1234 Win User

    Account

    Unless you change your emails gamertag he wont be able to get the same one and as it is a diffrent account there will not be any saved progress from his games because its a new ccount but it will still be on your account
  9. TTSU BEATZ Win User

    Can I transfer all my game saves/data off one account to another?

    I have a question if I got a new xbox and I just transferred my xbox live account to the new xbox I'm still going to have my saved game for gta 5
Thema:

Trying to move saved gta 5 game to a diffrent account

Loading...
  1. Trying to move saved gta 5 game to a diffrent account - Similar Threads - Trying move saved

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. I'm trying to move my account from Xbox one to Xbox series X and cannot.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to move my account from Xbox one to Xbox series X and cannot.: I'm trying to move my account from Xbox One to Xbox series X. I don't remember my password and the email attached to this account is long gone. So password recovery will not work as I can't access...
  6. How to move a child account? When trying the 1st step (remove) it is denied

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to move a child account? When trying the 1st step (remove) it is denied: Hi, I want to move a child from one family group to another. (I messed up, and created a new family group when I added a child.) My problem is that when I log in with the parent account of the...
  7. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  8. When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...

    in XBoX on Windows
    When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...: I have tried restarting my computer, resetting and repairing the app in settings, and uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing has worked. This has happened since the app was updated a couple of...
  9. What do I do when my controller turns on but I can't move or anything and I tried to pair...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when my controller turns on but I can't move or anything and I tried to pair...: I was sitting watching YouTube and I have wireless headphones so my controller usually turns off. When I turned it back on I couldn't move so I turned my xbox off and tried to turn it on through...
  10. So when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when...: Using the right stick up forces the left trigger action, it's getting annoying, I need help 869a90bd-3ebc-4407-872e-77ff2c5c38da