Trying to mirror my Windows 11 Laptop to my Xbox One S

Discus and support Trying to mirror my Windows 11 Laptop to my Xbox One S in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to cast my laptop to my Xbox one S, but when I click on the xbox, it tries connecting for a few seconds then cancels, and one time when it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Anaan Ahsan, May 8, 2023.

  1. Anaan Ahsan
    Anaan Ahsan Guest

    Trying to mirror my Windows 11 Laptop to my Xbox One S


    I'm trying to cast my laptop to my Xbox one S, but when I click on the xbox, it tries connecting for a few seconds then cancels, and one time when it did connect, it didn't show on my xbox. I've checked if my laptop is Miracast capable and it is.

    :)
     
    Anaan Ahsan, May 8, 2023
    #1
  2. Dericka Win User

    Trying to mirror my Windows 11 Laptop to my Xbox One S

    Oh, I see. Can you please try to restart your router instead then try to mirror once more?
  3. Anaan Ahsan Win User

    Trying to mirror my Windows 11 Laptop to my Xbox One S

    Hi, I tried this but yet it still doesn’t work, is there any other way to fix this?
  4. Anaan Ahsan Win User

    Trying to mirror my Windows 11 Laptop to my Xbox One S

    I don’t think it’s an issue on the laptops end, rather the Xbox’s, but i’m using the Asu’s Vivibook 15 with the ryzen 5 3500u
  5. Dericka Win User

    Trying to mirror my Windows 11 Laptop to my Xbox One S

    Oh, I see. Let's try to troubleshoot on your console.

    Don't worry we will fix this together. Please make sure you can sign in all your profiles. Let's try to restore the console back to factory defaults but we will select keep my games and apps so it won't remove your games and progress.

    Please follow the steps here:

    - Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    - Select Settings

    - Select System

    - Select Console info & updates

    - Select Reset console

    - Select Keep Games and Apps

    After this, you will have to sign in again with your email and password. Then please try it again. Thanks!
  6. Dericka Win User

    Trying to mirror my Windows 11 Laptop to my Xbox One S

    Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

    Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know what laptop model are you using?
Thema:

Trying to mirror my Windows 11 Laptop to my Xbox One S

Loading...
  1. Trying to mirror my Windows 11 Laptop to my Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Trying mirror Windows

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]