Trying to make Xbox 360 account online but first name isn’t valid no matter what I put in.

Discus and support Trying to make Xbox 360 account online but first name isn’t valid no matter what I put in. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I made a Xbox 360 offline account a while back and want to make it online to press the Xbox button and go to join Xbox live it takes me to the menu... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NewArmyz, Jul 8, 2021.

1. NewArmyz
    NewArmyz Guest

Trying to make Xbox 360 account online but first name isn’t valid no matter what I put in.

I made a Xbox 360 offline account a while back and want to make it online to press the Xbox button and go to join Xbox live it takes me to the menu where it wants my name after I press continue then whatever I put in as my username is invalid and for clarification I can’t make a new account because I want to keep my gamer points and trophies.

:)

NewArmyz, Jul 8, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

You'll have to use a new account as offline only (or local accounts) can't be converted to Xbox Live accounts on the 360.

As you've already signed up for a Microsoft account to post on these forums, you can download this same account for use on the console. You'll then need to buy a subscription.
  3. JacobRawlinson Win User

Wait so my years old second account is screwed because I can't apply a first name. You're telling me you I'm screwed out of my minecraft 360 saves?
  4. ToddGibbs1 Win User

What does this mean on Xbox 360That first name isn''t Villid for use on Xbox Live please try arain
  5. EzekielPeterson Win User

Wait so my years old second account is screwed because I can't apply a first name. You're telling me you I'm screwed out of my minecraft 360 saves?
    I think this is intentional, Xbox 360 used to be able to do this however I've noticed that no one seems to be able to do this. Seeing as obsessive is an Xbox ambassador and they were so aware of this it leads me to believe that Xbox did this so we would get a new device.
  6. Derektoews16To Win User

Keeps on saying invalid first name invalid first name
Thema:

1. Trying to make Xbox 360 account online but first name isn’t valid no matter what I put in. - Similar Threads - Trying 360 account

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  4. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  5. Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057: I was trying to sign in to Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said status code 80070057. The password and email are both correct because I tried to sign into other stuff and it went through. When...
  6. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...: So I’m trying to recover my decade old blocked Xbox 360 account from to many password attempts and the automated system is no help whatsoever, decade old console id, I can’t access my outlook...
  7. My account wont load on my xbox 360 after trying to load into microsoft edge.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account wont load on my xbox 360 after trying to load into microsoft edge.: So i tried to log into Microsoft edge on my Xbox 360 recently (2022) and since then I haven't been able to load that account on any Xbox 360. it still works on all my other systems i try it on...
  8. I can't download my account to my old console (xbox 360) error 8015190a. I tried all the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't download my account to my old console (xbox 360) error 8015190a. I tried all the...: I can't download my account to my old console (xbox 360) error 8015190a. I tried all the ways and nothing helped 9192bd3e-a747-4824-bcd5-3598f3747cf0
  9. I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...: I put in my email correctly and password correctly but it won't work and it keeps saying password didn't work make sure it's between 6 and 16 characters. f0bcc76b-7a1b-4ebe-bc9c-b959fcadd9ab
  10. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember...: I remember back in 2016 to early 2020 i used to play on my xbox 360 but after I got a xbox one back on Black Friday in 2019 I continued to play in my xbox 360 until I stopped. My brother made that...