Trying to make me repurchase Java edition

Discus and support Trying to make me repurchase Java edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently migrated my account and have double, triple, and quadruple checked it was successful yet it still says I do not own Java edition. What... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CommieCat, Dec 4, 2021.

  1. CommieCat
    CommieCat Guest

    Trying to make me repurchase Java edition


    I recently migrated my account and have double, triple, and quadruple checked it was successful yet it still says I do not own Java edition. What gives?

    :)
     
    CommieCat, Dec 4, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Trying to make me repurchase Java edition

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    There are the necessary steps that we need to perform if in case we were asked to re-purchase Minecraft Java Edition after migrating:

    1. Please double-check you are logging in to the same Microsoft account you used to migrate your Mojang account.

    2. Make sure you are not logging in with your Mojang account. Migrated accounts will only be able to log in with your Microsoft account.

    Once confirmed, kindly sign out then restart your PC before signing back in.
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Trying to make me repurchase Java edition

  4. CommieCat Win User

    Trying to make me repurchase Java edition

    Also, I use the legacy launcher I can still play but if I wish to use the new one I do not have ownership.
  5. CommieCat Win User

    Trying to make me repurchase Java edition

    As said before I made sure to migrate the account. I signed in with my microsoft account. I still show my java edition username and skin. However, it still wants me to repurchase the game. I also own bedrock edition but wants me to purchase it also. I tried the uninstall, reinstall, and restart to no avail. Still wants to make me purchase both editions once again.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Trying to make me repurchase Java edition

Thema:

Trying to make me repurchase Java edition

Loading...
  1. Trying to make me repurchase Java edition - Similar Threads - Trying repurchase Java

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]