Trying to login into my wife's xbox account and it says verify the number and she does not...

Discus and support Trying to login into my wife's xbox account and it says verify the number and she does not... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help with my wife's login information. 027d0547-f11e-42ce-a6dc-35c60c762926 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by N-O-N-E N-O-N-E, Aug 5, 2023.

1. Trying to login into my wife's xbox account and it says verify the number and she does not...

I need help with my wife's login information.

:)

N-O-N-E N-O-N-E, Aug 5, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Trying to login into my wife's xbox account and it says verify the number and she does not have that number anymore and can't get into her account

Hi N-O-N-E N.

My name is Mauro and am very happy to assist you.

We are sorry for all the inconvenience however you will have to reach Microsoft support directly in that way they can confirm that you are the owner of the account and help you with the necessary changes to get it back.

You can use the link below to recieve Microsoft assistance for this matter:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thanks.
  3. Echo4Ent Win User

Are you a Gamer Mum?

My wife is a Gamer Mum. She typically plays from her Steam account, but does have an Xbox Live account also. She really gets into the Lego games, and we play those as a family all the time. (We are currently trying to get 100% on a few of them)
  4. Uncreativeusername Win User

Scammed acc

Shes currently trying to go through the steps on regaining her account but all of her personal information has been removed such as her name &phone number and she isn't getting verified that she own the account
  5. Don995 Win User

Pandora works through XB1 IE

My wife is actually having the same problem as GamerSharif. I am able to sign into my Pandora account without any trouble but when she tries she gets the Pandora login screen very briefly and then quickly gets an "about:blank" screen. Is there a solution
    to this problem?
  6. warpig22 Win User

cannot sign into the microsoft login page, or minecraft.net

I have not tried resetting my password as there is nothing wrong with my login details. It simply wont accept even my email when i try to login. I CAN access microsoft store, microsoft windows account, xbox app, minecraft launcher with microsoft login. These work fine.

Minecraft.net and microsoft login website do not even accept even my email, as it refreshes the page when i click next.

I can sign into microsoft store app on windows PC. However, it does not require a password it requires windows PIN number. Microsoft store uses microsoft account settings to login, and PIN to verify user.
Thema:

Trying to login into my wife's xbox account and it says verify the number and she does not...

1. Trying to login into my wife's xbox account and it says verify the number and she does not... - Similar Threads - Trying login wife's

2. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  3. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  4. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  5. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...
  6. Why does the Minecraft.net page keep refreshing when i try to login?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Minecraft.net page keep refreshing when i try to login?: So i recently got a new laptop and wanted to get Java on here so I could play. I went into Minecraft.net to download it but each time I tried to login the page would refresh and just take me back...
  7. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  8. When i try to login on minecraft i get sent to a wrong account that doesnt have minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to login on minecraft i get sent to a wrong account that doesnt have minecraft.: After the migration i can't login to my minecraft account, and I know i migrated it. I had the same problem in January but then i managed to fix it, I dont remember how. I have one mail with my...
  9. I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother: I try signing in and I get an error message something’s not working it’s not you, it’s us. TraceId: undefined c0938ee7-f5ba-4668-91d8-c916dc545bce
  10. Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock: as the title says i Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock, i have restarted my pc , deleted everything related to the app and restarted...