Trying to log into my profile on the 360 to get a game to play on XB1, can't log in with...

Discus and support Trying to log into my profile on the 360 to get a game to play on XB1, can't log in with... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm trying to log into my account from the 360 so I can get Jet Set Radio using my Microsoft gift card account via Microsoft Rewards points... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MattdaSmitdog, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Trying to log into my profile on the 360 to get a game to play on XB1, can't log in with...

So I'm trying to log into my account from the 360 so I can get Jet Set Radio using my Microsoft gift card account via Microsoft Rewards points redemptions, as buying from the 360 Marketplace is the only way I can do so.

I'm stuck where I can't log in even after putting in the password that logs me into my account on XB1 as well as other Microsoft services. I do use two-step verification software so I think the answer to the problem is possibly there but need confirmation on
    what to do.

:)

MattdaSmitdog, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Dwoop33 Win User

Why did I get Madden 25 for free?

seriously though...this is one the GREAT features of the XB1 that you can now have other people play your games without having to have the main profile logged in like on the 360
  3. EradiKate8117 Win User

About to throw Xbox out the window

Hi Zeroice,

The issues began before I cancelled the subscriptions.

My son's still can't play shared games unless my profile is logged in

But if I'm logged in to one xbox, then it logs me out of the other xbox.

So both son's can't play at the same time, why can't they play these games from their profiles?
  4. AIVAcasl Win User

Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.

Can't log in ir redownload My profile in the 360
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Playing the XBOX360 on the XBOX One with one account.

You can have your profile logged in on one 360 and one XB1 at the same time. No need.to buy a second membership
  6. JMFNP Win User

Dark Souls - Items on another xbox are waiting to be uploaded. Help?

I had this message also when going from my xbox one to my 360 so that the serpent ring would actually work, lol. I had to go back onto my xb1 and log off my profile, even though the xb1 was turned off. The 360 would load cloud saves after that.
Thema:

Trying to log into my profile on the 360 to get a game to play on XB1, can't log in with...

1. Trying to log into my profile on the 360 to get a game to play on XB1, can't log in with... - Similar Threads - Trying log profile

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...

in XBoX on Windows
    FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...: Hi I have recently changed my details due to an account hack. I have to wait 30 days for the changes to take effect. How ever I am reading that signing into XBOX is available during this 30...
  4. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  5. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  6. when I try to connect to xfinitywifi internet on my Xbox the button to log in doesn’t load...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when I try to connect to xfinitywifi internet on my Xbox the button to log in doesn’t load...: My xfinitywifi log in button doesn’t load it only says “sign in with your Xfinity ID Comcast Business customers sign in here By signing in, you agree to our Terms or Service and Privacy Policy...
  7. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  8. Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass: So I have 2 profiles and 1 gamepass for my wife and I but now we have 2 boxes to play when she goes to play under her name it says failure to log into email account because there is another...
  9. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  10. Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to...: Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to login in with Xbox it just says link account and makes me put in my email (which I no longer have access...