Trying to log into Minecraft from Nintendo switch

Discus and support Trying to log into Minecraft from Nintendo switch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to login to Minecraft using the remote connect it allows me to put in the code but then it goes to a black screen and I can’t do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jadin337, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Jadin337
    Jadin337 Guest

Hello I am trying to login to Minecraft using the remote connect it allows me to put in the code but then it goes to a black screen and I can’t do anything past that point am I doing something wrong or can you steer me in the right direction please help and thank you for your time

:)

Jadin337, Nov 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jadin337

I'm starting to see some reports from other players about this problem when they try to link their Microsoft account to the Nintendo Switch or PS version of Minecraft

Could be a temporary issue with the servers.

If you don’t mind please try waiting couple hours , but if the issue persist please report this problem to Minecraft and Xbox team:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  3. andersonpassos Win User

I am eligible to get bedrock edition for free because I bought Java edition in January 2022. How do I set up bedrock edition on my Nintendo switch for free?

Here's a step-by-step guide that may help you locate it:

Go to the official Minecraft website and click on the "Log in" button in the top right-hand corner of the page.

Enter your Mojang account login details and click on the "Log in" button.

Once you have logged in, you should see a navigation menu at the top of the page. Click on the "Games" tab.

In the dropdown menu that appears, click on "Minecraft."

Scroll down the Minecraft page until you see the "Minecraft for Nintendo Switch" section.

Next to the "Minecraft for Nintendo Switch" section, there should be a button labeled "Redeem." Click on this button.

You will then be prompted to log in to your Nintendo account. Follow the instructions to log in to your Nintendo account.

After you have logged in to your Nintendo account, you will be redirected back to the Mojang website. You should see a message confirming that your free copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition has been added to your Nintendo account.

On your Nintendo Switch, go to the Nintendo eShop and search for "Minecraft." Select "Minecraft" from the search results and click on "Download" to download and install Minecraft Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
  5. andersonpassos Win User

I am eligible to get bedrock edition for free because I bought Java edition in January 2022. How do I set up bedrock edition on my Nintendo switch for free?

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the steps I provided. I'm here to help you, so please don't worry. Here's a more detailed explanation of the steps you need to follow:

Go to the official Minecraft website and log in to your Mojang account. If you haven't created a Mojang account yet, you can do so by clicking on the "Register" button on the login page.

Once you have logged in to your Mojang account, click on the "Account" tab in the top-right corner of the screen.

Scroll down to the "Minecraft for Nintendo Switch" section and click on the "Redeem" button next to it.

You will be prompted to log in to your Nintendo account. Enter your Nintendo account details and click on "Sign in."

Once you have signed in to your Nintendo account, you will be redirected back to the Mojang website. Click on the "Redeem" button again to confirm that you want to redeem your free copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Nintendo Switch.

You will then receive a confirmation message saying that your free copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition has been added to your Nintendo account.

On your Nintendo Switch, go to the Nintendo eShop and search for "Minecraft." Select "Minecraft" from the search results and click on "Download" to download and install Minecraft Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

To set up Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch for free after purchasing Java Edition in January 2022, you will need to follow these steps:

Go to your account settings and look for the "Claim your free copy of Minecraft" option.

Select the "Redeem" button next to the Nintendo Switch option.

You will be prompted to enter your Nintendo Switch account details.

Once you have entered your Nintendo Switch account details, the Bedrock Edition will be added to your account.

Go to the Nintendo eShop on your Switch and search for "Minecraft."

Download and install the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft.
Thema:

1. Trying to log into Minecraft from Nintendo switch - Similar Threads - Trying log Minecraft

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  4. I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...: I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account but then it says I have to change my ENTIRE user to be my old account just to play minecraft? please help...
  5. I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...: I have tried all different potential emails it will be and nothing is working, can someone please guide me? I've tried googling answers but nothing seems to work. Do I need to reset my PS4 or...
  6. I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...: As above. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling. Never signed in before as far as I’m aware. 56ca4d5e-13a6-4898-ad29-d44deceab6e2
  7. I tried to join a server on Minecraft and it keeps telling me I must log into XBL I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to join a server on Minecraft and it keeps telling me I must log into XBL I...: I tried to join a server on Minecraft and it keeps telling me I must log into XBL I am a playstation user I was wondering how to fix it as this hasn't happened before...
  8. I want to log into a different account on minecraft, but when I try to log in using the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to log into a different account on minecraft, but when I try to log in using the...: It seems my Minecraft is somehow "linked" to an email, which got stolen from and I can't access it anymore. I made a different account using a different email, but when I want to log in, it...
  9. I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.: It’s giving me an error message that says account can not be linked, make sure you’re connected to the internet. Not sure what’s going on my internet is fine it just won’t connect...
  10. When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did...: When I faced this problem my first thought was that everything will be fixed if I just make a new Microsoft account through the same email and log in, but that did not work. When I logged in to...