Trying to launch Halo Infinite on my PC Games pass and I keep getting error code: (0x800705b4)

Discus and support Trying to launch Halo Infinite on my PC Games pass and I keep getting error code: (0x800705b4) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Title explains it pretty well. I've already updated everything, tried repairing and or resetting both the Xbox app and the halo infinite app, tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kurt Wilkinson, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Trying to launch Halo Infinite on my PC Games pass and I keep getting error code: (0x800705b4)

Title explains it pretty well. I've already updated everything, tried repairing and or resetting both the Xbox app and the halo infinite app, tried reinstalling Halo Infinite, tried signing out and back in, nothing fixes it, I can launch Metal: Hellsinger and other games but Halo Infinite continuously gives me this same error code.

:)

Kurt Wilkinson, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Ewan Gains Win User

Issue connecting to Microsoft/Game Pass servers

This also applies to launching games, by the way. I've installed Halo Infinite using the tethering trick and it launches fine while using my phone - whereas if I try on my cable connection it takes forever, and then the launch window simply hangs on "Checking for updates", after 10 or so minutes I get an error message with the code 0x800705b4. I can start the app on cable, and while it's trying to connect switch to the tether - it then launches and works immediately. It's perplexing.
  3. MagicMau65 Win User

Trying to launch Halo Infinite on my PC Games pass and I keep getting error code: (0x800705b4)

Same error for me.

I have latest version of Windows 10

All Win10 updates installed

Latest drivers for my RTX 3060 TI

Disabled firewall, antivirus, killed unneeded apps

Repairs, reinstalled Gaming services

MS Store appa says I have all the needed requirements

ALL other games I run from XBOX app start without error.

Deleted and reinstalled the game

Problem is only with Halo Infinite

Processor AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor 3.50 GHz
    RAM 16,0 GB (15,9 GB utilizzabile)
    Windows 10 Pro
    Version 22H2
    Build 19045.2846
    Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0

Any help ?
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Kurt. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to launch the game again.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

For reference, you can also try the rest of the steps from this link,

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Please go to Settings > System > About. What is the Windows Version you see under Windows Specifications?
  6. Kurt Wilkinson Win User

Tried all that as well, nothing worked, also, side note, whenever I get the error code and close the launcher my task manager says that Halo Infinite is still running and it never closes itself, I have to manually end the task.
Thema:

1. Trying to launch Halo Infinite on my PC Games pass and I keep getting error code: (0x800705b4) - Similar Threads - Trying launch Halo

2. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  3. How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly: Hello, I’m am a Xbox player and I’m having trouble with this message I’m getting, when ever I try to click my profile or click the Xbox logo, It’s showing me “ Try launching again shortly, If...
  4. My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...: I tried everything like resetting my console and unplugging it but nothing works 8c9e7e91-d0e3-4051-b1f8-62d163855ebf
  5. I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.: Xbox app from the Mircosoft Store won't open at all. The application opens then immediately crashes. This has been going on for a couple weeks now. I'm on Windows 11 with everything on my PC up...
  6. When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...: When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie, I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information adf26045-1a33-40ac-a62e-5148ee5cd383
  7. Help with Xbox App crashing immediately when trying to launch it - Win11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Xbox App crashing immediately when trying to launch it - Win11: Hello, Having a weird issue where Xbox app just crashes when I try to launch it. Here's what I tried already: - updating Windows (in fact, today was when I got a cumulative update, although the...
  8. I get an error 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app in my computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get an error 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app in my computer.: I get an error 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app in my computer. It has never worked, just installed but didn’t manage to get in. Windows 11 is up to date and I have more than 50gB space....
  9. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  10. So this happen when I try to launch xbox app on pc "error code 0x80040904 occurs"

in XBoX on Consoles
    So this happen when I try to launch xbox app on pc "error code 0x80040904 occurs": So this happen when I try to launch xbox app on pc "error code 0x80040904 occurs" d44c9a02-1ca4-4a41-8b79-db1a846cf242