Trying to install xbox app in windows 11 - getting error code 0x80070003

Discus and support Trying to install xbox app in windows 11 - getting error code 0x80070003 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I'm Trying to install xbox app and the installer goes quickly, but them immediatly fails with error code 0x80070003. I already tried to check... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fabio Rodrigues2, May 28, 2023.

1. Trying to install xbox app in windows 11 - getting error code 0x80070003

Hi

I'm Trying to install xbox app and the installer goes quickly, but them immediatly fails with error code 0x80070003.

I already tried to check folder permissions, reinstall xbox gaming services.

:)

Fabio Rodrigues2, May 28, 2023
  2. Fabio André Ramos R Win User

i used the shift + restart, then used the advanced options.

Options used was to download all updates and format the drive C fresh losing all data (no problem due to personal data being on another drive)
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Fabio, may I ask how you restored windows?
    Did you do it using the reset option available in settings or did you use the tutorial I shared?
  4. Fabio André Ramos R Win User

yes, like 10m after configuring. And i was able to download 1/2 games but then i started getting those erros.
  5. Fabio André Ramos R Win User

After an update, the microsoft gaming service was not foud, even when i installed it again (even unistalling it and reinstalling it via micorsoft store). Xbox app wouldn't even find the install location for apps. This happened after i restored the windows 11 instalation.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Fabio, may I know if you checked for Windows updates once the restore ended?

If you need it, you can check for windows updates via PC Settings > Update & Security > Windows update > click on get updates
    And check for app updates opening the Microsoft store as well
Thema:

1. Trying to install xbox app in windows 11 - getting error code 0x80070003 - Similar Threads - Trying install app

2. Xbox app keeps automatically trying to install games on new pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app keeps automatically trying to install games on new pc: Good morning, afternoon, evening, Recently I have moved to a new system, couple of extra spare drives moved over but other than that a fresh setup on windows 11 pro with a new main SSD. Since...
  3. Help Xbox App deleted my Starfield install and keeps trying to redownload the entire 120gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Xbox App deleted my Starfield install and keeps trying to redownload the entire 120gb...: Trying to move my starfield install to a different drive deleted the entire games! I though luck was on my side because I made 3 backup of the files anticipating how trash the xbox app on pc is....
  4. I have been trying to install the Xbox app on my new PC and it gets stuck about 10% of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to install the Xbox app on my new PC and it gets stuck about 10% of the...: I have tried to install Xbox app about 10 different ways at this point and I get nothing. Perma stuck at 10%. 11f5a1bf-8420-49f6-afac-31376c7c11ce
  5. 0x803FB005 when trying to install Xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    0x803FB005 when trying to install Xbox app.: I've tried installed through installer and Windows Store, and all the solution I've found online. nothing worked. Apparently, a lot of people got this problem too. I don't know if Microsoft...
  6. I am having issues trying to install the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having issues trying to install the Xbox App: Good morning. I've been trying to install the app of the Xbox on my Windows and is not letting me. It saying "Something went wrong" and it does not installed, I have rebooted my PC and even...
  7. Clean Install of WIndows 11, Now the XBOX app does not show my library. Tried all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clean Install of WIndows 11, Now the XBOX app does not show my library. Tried all...: Clean Install of Windows 11, Now the XBOX PC app does not show my library. Tried all troubleshooting options. Mobile seems to show my library and history, just not the PC app. Signed out and back...
  8. I factory reset my pc and when i try to install games on the xbox app it doesn't let me the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I factory reset my pc and when i try to install games on the xbox app it doesn't let me the...: I had previously installed games in the download folder, and was able to install games before but now I can't. I've been trying to fix this for almost an hour now....
  9. Error 0x80242022 happens when I try to install the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80242022 happens when I try to install the Xbox App: Just purchased PC game pass. Downloaded the Xbox app installer and it refuses to install. It says error 0x80244022. How do I fix this? d1212153-badf-4d60-85e7-b934bb4c8aa1
  10. Error 0x87e00198 when trying to install Fallout 76 through the Xbox app on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87e00198 when trying to install Fallout 76 through the Xbox app on Windows 10: I've done everything I can think of on my end short of a complete rebuild. Drivers are updated, my OS and all relevant software has been updated, I've reinstalled the Xbox app, still nothing. I...