Trying to install retro arch on my series s

Discus and support Trying to install retro arch on my series s in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I install retro arch on device portal it shows up in dev mode but on my device portal it doesn’t show up on my games and apps, I can’t find a fix... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BeastIy, Dec 29, 2021.

1. /u/BeastIy
    /u/BeastIy Guest

When I install retro arch on device portal it shows up in dev mode but on my device portal it doesn’t show up on my games and apps, I can’t find a fix at all for this

submitted by /u/BeastIy
    [link] [comments]

/u/BeastIy, Dec 29, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Is it allowed to livestream games on RetroArch from the livestream option on share tab

Then why have retro arch

Anything you do without isn't legal

Using dev mode for non development purposes isn't really allowed
  3. Smwutches Win User

Recompile not installing

Are you trying to install on a One or a Series S/X?
  4. 雪 ㅤ Win User

Is it allowed to livestream games on RetroArch from the livestream option on share tab

This isn't true lol. Me and someone else have done research about the topic and its fine in dev mode to use retro arch. Not sure where u got your info but its completely wrong and you're giving misinformation.
  5. Hussain Gawad Win User

"Sorry! This game or app isn't compatible with your console"

Hello Josef, Thanks for your reply

Yes, The console is up to date.. and yes I've tried install it remotely but same thing

I've tried using game pass app and xbox app to install it, I've tried hard restart, changing language and region, Resetting with keeping games and apps, using another account, but all failed to fix the issue.

My opinion is that somehow the store is mistaken and trying to install the series S/X version in my xbox one console, perhaps there's a bug making the store thinking this is series s and when I try to install the game it realizes that this is not compatible, but won't install the Xbox one version of the game as the store thinks this is series s

But it's just my opinion and most likely I'm wrong

Thanks again
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do i reinstall a xbox 360 game?

Are you trying to install on the Xbox 360, Xbox One or Series X|S?
Thema:

1. Trying to install retro arch on my series s - Similar Threads - Trying install retro

2. Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...: Trying to install my xbox series x update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301, "There was a problem with the update." Needing help...
  3. game wont install only tries to update and then fails

in XBoX on Windows
    game wont install only tries to update and then fails: hey my problem is kind of hard to explain but ive run into trouble on my xbox one where i deleted wasteland 3 while it was updating and for months it has shown up in my queue trying to update and...
  4. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  5. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  6. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  7. how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?: I’ve had a problem where every single time I’ve tried to download a game on my series x regardless of whether or it’s a Xbox one or series x disc, the download cancels before it even begins and...
  8. Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything: hi so basically my Xbox won't let me download fortnite like at all it said my content doesn't match the version I been invited to play and i don't know how to fix it at all I been playing fortnite...
  9. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  10. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...