Trying to install NFS Most Wanted via the XBOX Windows App. Can't Login to EA using EA ID

Discus and support Trying to install NFS Most Wanted via the XBOX Windows App. Can't Login to EA using EA ID in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When i try to login it simply rejects the login. I have reset my EA account password a number of times but i still can't login. I am a game pass user... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sixzerospider, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Trying to install NFS Most Wanted via the XBOX Windows App. Can't Login to EA using EA ID

When i try to login it simply rejects the login. I have reset my EA account password a number of times but i still can't login.

I am a game pass user using game pass to download the games.

Is their an issue with the login window. Do I need to contact XBOX support or EA Support?

Any one else experiencing this same issue?

:)

Sixzerospider, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Trying to install NFS Most Wanted via the XBOX Windows App. Can't Login to EA using EA ID

have you got the EA desktop beta app installed on your pc, as that is a requirement to download and play those games.
  3. OG Pooh Win User

Need for Speed The Run Buried Alive Trailer (HD)

I used to be a huge NFS fan. IMHO, Most Wanted was the last great installment, with the majority being pure crap since. Across the board (not just NFS), it's as though EA has put the chimps in charge.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but others will not?

Thanks for trying, DaleGoins! You will need to install EA games on the EA desktop app. According to Xbox:

EA games in the EA Play library are accessible for download within the Xbox Game Pass experience using the Xbox app for Windows via the EA app, now in beta. Additionally, a large library of third-party PC games on EA Play is accessible for download through the EA app. You can refer to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio....
  5. SammyVS Win User

error 0xa3e903ee when installing an EA play game on the xbox game pass app on pc

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Reinstall the EA desktop app and when the login screen appears select the option to log in with your Xbox account and try to install some game through the EA app.
  6. alfredomembreño Win User

Erro code 0xa3e903e8

Hii, I found this solution on Reddit and it worked for me.

1) Go to help.ea.com

2) Click "Log In"

3) Sign in with Xbox live -> there is an option to sign in using XBOX credentials -> use the xbox account you want to link to your EA Account

4) Now he want a new EA ID -> type something in to create a new EA Account

5) Signed in with the new EA Accout go to "Accounts" -> "Connections"

6) unlink the Xbox Live Account from the new created EA Account (now the xbox Account is "clean")

7) restart your PC

8) Start the Xbox App and try to install an EA Play Game -> Now he ask you which EA Account you want to link

9) Sign in with your EA Account you want to link.
Thema:

1. Trying to install NFS Most Wanted via the XBOX Windows App. Can't Login to EA using EA ID - Similar Threads - Trying install NFS

2. Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...: Trying to install my xbox series x update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301, "There was a problem with the update." Needing help...
  3. game wont install only tries to update and then fails

in XBoX on Windows
    game wont install only tries to update and then fails: hey my problem is kind of hard to explain but ive run into trouble on my xbox one where i deleted wasteland 3 while it was updating and for months it has shown up in my queue trying to update and...
  4. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  5. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  6. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  7. how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?: I’ve had a problem where every single time I’ve tried to download a game on my series x regardless of whether or it’s a Xbox one or series x disc, the download cancels before it even begins and...
  8. Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything: hi so basically my Xbox won't let me download fortnite like at all it said my content doesn't match the version I been invited to play and i don't know how to fix it at all I been playing fortnite...
  9. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  10. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...