Trying to install NBA2k17

Discus and support Trying to install NBA2k17 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I try to install 2k17 and everytime it reaches 47% installation progress the Xbox then notifies me that well it stopped installing so then I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KING v Fearless, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Trying to install NBA2k17

So I try to install 2k17 and everytime it reaches 47% installation progress the Xbox then notifies me that well it stopped installing so then I try to reinstall it again but it stops installing at 47% and please help me out...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!! Thank
    you!

:)

KING v Fearless, Aug 31, 2017
  2. efeab30c

Trying to connect to NBA2K17 on line servers and it results in an error efeab30c. Need to be rectified in order to proceed with My Career.

OutCrazyDimes, Aug 31, 2017
  3. Doomrings
    Doomrings Guest
    NBA2K17

I tried to play NBA2K17 earlier,and upon getting to the main screen,I found I'm signed out of XBOX Live,despite it working ok. I put Diablo 3 in,and it works fine. Is it something on xbox lives end or is it something with the game? This is the first time
    this has happened.

Doomrings, Aug 31, 2017
  4. Schtrooklee Win User

Redeemed game not showing in My Games

Hi. Nope. All games were redeemed/purchased via the same account. And everything is dandy in Purchases section, all redeemed/purchased games via Store/cdkeys appear there, even FIFA16. Those two secondhand games were probably used before, I'm sure they
    were, maybe that's why they refused to install from a disc. But, as I said. Mortal Kombat XL was secondhand as was NBA2K17, but they both refused to install from disc. MKXL appears in My Games, NBA2K17 doesn't. Project Cars was also secondhand, but that one
    installed from disc and appears in My Games. Will try turning off Instant-on, switch to Energy Saving, turn off the console, unplug from the wall, replug and switch back on. Maybe that will help. Thank you.
  5. MasterSavage2 Win User

NBA2K17

There is probably something wrong with the 2K Sports server. Therefore it is on the game not Xbox.
  6. Doomrings Win User

NBA2K17

Just checked,seems to be ok now,will keep an eye on it.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Nba2k17 banned

Do you have a gold subscription? That's usually a message related to not having gold, nothing to do with a suspension/ban.
  8. WKD WIZ Win User

NBA 2k17 Digital Code!

I did not get my content for nba2k17 and tech sent me to this link so i just make a post?
Thema:

Trying to install NBA2k17

1. Trying to install NBA2k17 - Similar Threads - Trying install NBA2k17

2. Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...: Trying to install my xbox series x update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301, "There was a problem with the update." Needing help...
  3. game wont install only tries to update and then fails

in XBoX on Windows
    game wont install only tries to update and then fails: hey my problem is kind of hard to explain but ive run into trouble on my xbox one where i deleted wasteland 3 while it was updating and for months it has shown up in my queue trying to update and...
  4. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  5. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  6. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  7. how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?: I’ve had a problem where every single time I’ve tried to download a game on my series x regardless of whether or it’s a Xbox one or series x disc, the download cancels before it even begins and...
  8. Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything: hi so basically my Xbox won't let me download fortnite like at all it said my content doesn't match the version I been invited to play and i don't know how to fix it at all I been playing fortnite...
  9. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  10. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...