Trying to install a game on the Xbox app on Windows 10 but it says "you cant set your...

Discus and support Trying to install a game on the Xbox app on Windows 10 but it says "you cant set your... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to install Halo Infinite onto my (D:) drive, but when installing it, the app askes me to choose a drive, but any folder I choose inside... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maniac Hippo664, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Trying to install a game on the Xbox app on Windows 10 but it says "you cant set your...

I am trying to install Halo Infinite onto my (DTrying to install a game on the Xbox app on Windows 10 but it says "you cant set your... :) drive, but when installing it, the app askes me to choose a drive, but any folder I choose inside (DTrying to install a game on the Xbox app on Windows 10 but it says "you cant set your... :) doesn't work, I just get "you cant set your default install location to that folder try another one." I also have went into Profile>Settings>General and changed Game install options to (DTrying to install a game on the Xbox app on Windows 10 but it says "you cant set your... :), but I still get the same message for every game I try to install on (DTrying to install a game on the Xbox app on Windows 10 but it says "you cant set your... :), but my (CTrying to install a game on the Xbox app on Windows 10 but it says "you cant set your... :) works just fine, but I want to use (DTrying to install a game on the Xbox app on Windows 10 but it says "you cant set your... :) for my games.
    Trying to install a game on the Xbox app on Windows 10 but it says "you cant set your... [​IMG]

Trying to install a game on the Xbox app on Windows 10 but it says "you cant set your... [​IMG]

:)

Maniac Hippo664, Jan 9, 2023
  2. auserfrom Win User

i can only play minecraft windows 7 with windows 10???

hi, well i realize that these tutorials are for minecraft launchers windows 10, and the xbox identity provider app i was triying to say that THESE tutorials required that, but when i installed the minecraft launcher windows 7 in windows 10 and i logged with a microsof account, it redirect me to the xbox app, but in the windows 7 pc is stuck in the loading screen, and the xbox app is for windows 10, BUT i realize that the app says that i cant use xbox in windows 7 after the march 2019 update, so that means i should install a older version of xbox or i should do what did you say?
  3. JoanneRay Win User

xbox app not working on windows 10 pc

xbox app is not working on windows 10 pc. i uninstalled and am trying to reinstall and the app will not reinstall. when you click on install it just sits there and nothing happens
    got xbox app to finally install but cant type in chat from xbox game bar
  4. Paul1708 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC no applicable devices?

Hey

I cant tell fully has your screenshot doesnt include the full page but that looks like your trying too install the game from microsoft.com. You cant install games too PC from the website you need too use the xbox beta app.

You can install the app from the microsoft store but you do need too be on windows 10 version 1903 in order too install

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass/pc-games#
  5. XBF Aicha T Win User

Game pass pc installation

6. ArminatorX Win User

Can't Install Game to Internal Hard Drive

When you say you bought an internal drive, are you referring to the Xbox One console, or are you referring to your Windows 10 PC and installed games through the Xbox App or Store App?
Thema:

Trying to install a game on the Xbox app on Windows 10 but it says "you cant set your...

1. Trying to install a game on the Xbox app on Windows 10 but it says "you cant set your... - Similar Threads - Trying install game

2. Error code (0x80004005) when trying to play or install PC GamePass games on Win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code (0x80004005) when trying to play or install PC GamePass games on Win 10: Error code (0x80004005) on any PC GamePass game i attempt to play or install. Running Windows 10. Everything was working fine 2 days ago, but have not been able to run anything since. I have...
  3. Every time I try to update a specific game, it automatically stops and says “installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try to update a specific game, it automatically stops and says “installation...: I have had this issue before and don’t remember how I fixed it. I tried deleting and reinstalling the game but it still instantly stops and presents me with “installation stopped” does anyone know...
  4. Trying to install new games on my new 2nd USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install new games on my new 2nd USB: Based on your question, “I ran out of room on my internal storage and my 1st USB drive, so I bought a 2nd USB drive. I'm trying to install some new games I bought on the 2nd USB drive, however, it...
  5. It won't let me install a game keeps saying installation stopped. I've tried restarting my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me install a game keeps saying installation stopped. I've tried restarting my...: How can I solve this problem as I want to play my game ca5db848-b5f5-4ff2-b177-13ffe779ac84
  6. Game pass will not install/play games even after trying every suggested option.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass will not install/play games even after trying every suggested option.: I've gone through every option in this list here and I'm still seeing a frowny face where my play/install button should be. I've even gone as far as resetting my PC to try and get this to work....
  7. I purchased the game pass to get Forza Horizon 5 but when i try to install it, it stops and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the game pass to get Forza Horizon 5 but when i try to install it, it stops and...: I have been trying to install it for 4 days now and keep getting the "One or more items in this bundle didn’t install yet. We’ll keep trying. You can also try installing them from Downloads and...
  8. I am trying to install a game on my SamData USB stick.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to install a game on my SamData USB stick.: I am trying to install a game on my SamData USB stick. This game is 8 gb and the USB stick holds 32 though I still can't download it on there. I've tried the "Choose where apps are saved" method...
  9. I keep getting error 0x80073d0d when trying to install most games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting error 0x80073d0d when trying to install most games.: I did managed to install and run DOOM 1. da9ddc5b-7442-4516-8179-cce7e599524a
  10. Xbox PC app crashin whenever trying to install a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox PC app crashin whenever trying to install a game: Every time I try and install an game the app just crashes and throws a "Looks like you're stranded.... The app isn't responding. You might want to try restarting it." Have tried restarting it to...