Trying to hook up steering wheel on racing games and I cant get nothing except X Box...

Discus and support Trying to hook up steering wheel on racing games and I cant get nothing except X Box... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need help to switch from X Box controller to a steering wheel for racing games. cant seem to get changed over. Playing Need for Speed and Frontanna 4,,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TommyBurton, Jan 20, 2023.

1. TommyBurton
    TommyBurton Guest

Trying to hook up steering wheel on racing games and I cant get nothing except X Box...

Need help to switch from X Box controller to a steering wheel for racing games. cant seem to get changed over. Playing Need for Speed and Frontanna 4,, and 7. any suggestions?

Thanks Tommy

:)

TommyBurton, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Trying to hook up steering wheel on racing games and I cant get nothing except X Box Controller. Is there something I must change from controller to Steering wheel?

I see. Lets try to troubleshoot.

Don't worry we will fix this together. Please make sure you can sign in all your profiles. Let's try to restore the console back to factory defaults but we will select keep my games and apps so it won't remove your games and progress.

Please follow the steps here:

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    - Select Settings
    - Select System
    - Select Console info & updates
    - Select Reset console
    - Select Keep Games and Apps

After this, you will have to sign in again with your email and password. Then please check if theres any changes. Thanks!
  3. TommyBurton Win User

Trying to hook up steering wheel on racing games and I cant get nothing except X Box Controller. Is there something I must change from controller to Steering wheel?

Hi, I'm Dericka, an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know are you trying to connect it on your Xbox One or Series S/X? Thanks!
    I have a X Box S. Thanks Tommy
  4. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know are you trying to connect it on your Xbox One or Series S/X? Thanks!
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Valentine’s Day wishes

I want a new Steering Wheel for racing games
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Accessories For The Xbox One X

Hi, you can find a whole range of steering wheels for Xbox One/S/X on amazon https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=xbox+one+steering+wheels as for the games that support them. Most racing games that are out for
    the Xbox One will support them.
Thema:

1. Trying to hook up steering wheel on racing games and I cant get nothing except X Box... - Similar Threads - Trying hook steering

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  4. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  5. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  6. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  7. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  8. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  9. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  10. Hi, this isn't much of a technical issue, but can someone please try and hook me up with a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, this isn't much of a technical issue, but can someone please try and hook me up with a...: Hello, this isn't much of a technical issue at all but can someone try and hook me up with a sea of thieves developer? I just really want to send my feedback but i'm not sure if they can actually...