Trying to help my son login...HELP!

Discus and support Trying to help my son login...HELP! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has been using the same Xbox account for years now But all of the sudden when we try to login on the net Using the email he always used before &... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Agent_Jaye, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Agent_Jaye
    Agent_Jaye Guest

:)

Agent_Jaye, Oct 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this agent_jaye

If the account that you want to recover is registered / added in the console. You can see the email address in this way:

"Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Sign-in, security & passkey.
    Under Show on Home, you’ll see the email or phone number you use to sign in. You can enable the setting for your account info to show on your Home screen"

Source: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you're not able to do that or if the profile isn't added in the console, you need to proceed filling the account recovery form
    https://account.live.com/acsr

You can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.

Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that no one here and even Microsoft Support is capable to send password reset links for security policies
  3. Agent_Jaye Win User

Thank you for all.of this info! Helps a lot! :)
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Amazing!

I'm glad to hear that, with the account registered in the console is a bit more easy to recover it

Dont hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future

For now, take care and have a good day!
  5. Agent_Jaye Win User

Just an FYI... this helped a lot! We were able to get info from the console, loghed back into.his account and got everything fixed. Thank you again for the help!!
  6. SimonHudson1 Win User

Can my child use my Ultimate Game Pass subscription on my PC using their Gamer Tag?

Sorry, I misunderstood. My Microsoft store account had to be logged into my sons PC user and Xbox login.

It now works! Thanks for your help!
Thema:

1. Trying to help my son login...HELP! - Similar Threads - Trying help son

2. i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help: i cant use a image becuase it doesn't load. the error is just 1 3c61ebde-df90-4761-8b33-1670a14a718e
  3. Help with Xbox App crashing immediately when trying to launch it - Win11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Xbox App crashing immediately when trying to launch it - Win11: Hello, Having a weird issue where Xbox app just crashes when I try to launch it. Here's what I tried already: - updating Windows (in fact, today was when I got a cumulative update, although the...
  4. Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...: Hi all hopefully someone can help I'd turned cross play option off in my xbox settings so I'd only play with xbox users but now when I try to turn it back on again its saying it on I.e I can play...
  5. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  6. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  7. Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify: I am locked out of hotmail, my son tried to reset the xbox and I got kicked out of email. I cannot reset password as it has a non existing email address to send to and the phone number I have on...
  8. Trying to help my boyfriend reset his password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to help my boyfriend reset his password: My boyfriend is trying to recover his Xbox account and every time we try to reset his account it keeps sending the code to the old email which doesn’t exist anymore and we can’t get in contact...
  9. Trying to hookup dual sense controller to laptop. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to hookup dual sense controller to laptop. Help?: This is the only error I can find, when I try to update drivers it says they are all up to date, I’ve seen others with the same issue but no answered yet. Help please. This device cannot start....
  10. Help Xbox App deleted my Starfield install and keeps trying to redownload the entire 120gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Xbox App deleted my Starfield install and keeps trying to redownload the entire 120gb...: Trying to move my starfield install to a different drive deleted the entire games! I though luck was on my side because I made 3 backup of the files anticipating how trash the xbox app on pc is....