Trying to go into my new career NBA 2K18

Discus and support Trying to go into my new career NBA 2K18 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to access MY NEW CAREER and it is not allowing me to move forward. A message pops up saying "You can not see content other people make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EarthThrone46, Dec 26, 2017.

  1. Trying to go into my new career NBA 2K18


    I am trying to access MY NEW CAREER and it is not allowing me to move forward. A message pops up saying "You can not see content other people make because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com"

    I went in to my privacy & online safety but I am not sure what exactly I need to change in order to access this feature. Can you please help me with this issue?

    :)
     
    EarthThrone46, Dec 26, 2017
    #1
  2. NBA 2k18 keep freezing in Career mode games

    my nba 2k18 game keep freezing each time I play a career mode game and I can’t hear any sound in game or on the main menu. Help please.
     
    KimJongIllah21, Dec 26, 2017
    #2
  3. inmyworld25
    inmyworld25 Guest
    0x8000ffff

    nba 2k18 is giving me the same error code too!
     
    inmyworld25, Dec 26, 2017
    #3
  4. inmyworld25 Win User

    0x8000ffff

    Im trying to download Wildlands and the exact same thing is happening!
    nba 2k18 is giving me the same error code too!
  5. x EeMBe x Win User

    Saving games without xbox live or internet

    I believe NBA 2k18 is online save data only unfortunately.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

    getting errors on NBA 2k16

  7. Drew Daro Win User

    NBA 2k18,2k14,Nascar Heat 2 etc aren’t downloading

    nba 2k18 worked with the offline download but nba 2k14 didn’t and the same with nascar heat 2 and no i cant install them on another console
  8. Kev7420 Win User

    NBA 2k18 for xbox 360

    Maybe this can help https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/sections/115001976047-NBA-2K18
Thema:

Trying to go into my new career NBA 2K18

Loading...
  1. Trying to go into my new career NBA 2K18 - Similar Threads - Trying career NBA

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. When I try to access player career mode on FC24 it tries to load my saved game, but it...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to access player career mode on FC24 it tries to load my saved game, but it...: When I try to access player career mode on FC24 it tries to load my saved game, but it freezes and kicks me out of the game. Is there an update to fix this? 2c3652c5-41a2-4cdb-a87c-a4e8711b93bf
  10. Why is the game freezing and crashing after each race or trying to reset career

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the game freezing and crashing after each race or trying to reset career: Can only do one race and then the game freezes when trying to load back into lobby or main game screen please fix. Was excited for new update but now game don't work...