Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play

Discus and support Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I've recently acquired a copy of super monkey ball delux (xbox origional). I've tried using my 360, but just get the open tray message. No... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by m31jer, Sep 9, 2019.

  1. m31jer
    m31jer Guest

    Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play


    Hello I've recently acquired a copy of super monkey ball delux (xbox origional). I've tried using my 360, but just get the open tray message. No loading. Then tried my one and only got use origional disk.

    The disc is pal. Slightly scratched, but I've seen worse play.

    Both consoles 360 and one have had most recent updates.

    Any help would be appreciated...

    :)
     
    m31jer, Sep 9, 2019
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play

  3. m31jer Win User

    Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play

    My thoughts exactly. As I've tried everything, even stripped the box and cleaned the lenses etc...

    Many thanks for all the help. I guess I'll have to find a better copy of the game.

    😎
  4. luissolid Win User

    Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play

    This game it's only backwards compatible with Xbox 360.

    But don't worry Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD should launch on October 29 on Xbox One!

    Regards!
  5. Villarino Win User

    Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play

    Hello m31jer!

    This game is only backwards compatible on xbox360, not on xbox one (i wish, i have my copy too). Sorry about yor problem, hope it helps a little
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

    Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play

    As stated above, original Xbox games that are supported, only work on the 360. The fact that you say your 360 doesn't recognise it suggests that the disc may be damaged
Thema:

Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play

Loading...
  1. Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play - Similar Threads - Trying super monkey

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. Why is my Xbox zoomed in? I left it afk and now it’s super zoomed in I tried to restart but...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox zoomed in? I left it afk and now it’s super zoomed in I tried to restart but...: I went afk and now my Xbox is super Zoomed in idk what to do 3f4059c6-755d-423f-bb84-98788edecc33