Trying to get on the ship

Discus and support Trying to get on the ship in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I saved the merchant and had to swim to his ship how do i get to the wheel 42d4570a-c42a-4ffc-9f7b-30ec8363f415 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CKILLEES, Jan 1, 2014.

  1. CKILLEES
    CKILLEES Guest

    Trying to get on the ship


    I saved the merchant and had to swim to his ship how do i get to the wheel

    :)
     
    CKILLEES, Jan 1, 2014
    #1
  2. GEORGIA V2
    GEORGIA V2 Guest
    Noshar Canals Conquest

    it seems like every time i get stuck on this map the enemy always finds a way to corner the whole team on that stupid ship. every dang time! i get javelins and everything but my teammates are always being ignorant and trying to grab the helis. theres no
    way off the ship!!! Conquest at norshar<everything else in bf3
     
    GEORGIA V2, Jan 1, 2014
    #2
  3. Microsoft Store Online Will Take Money On 11/20/13

    Shipping takes a different amount of time depending on how far the package has to go to reach its destination. They're trying to time the ship dates so that no matter where you are, your X1 will show up on the 22nd. This might mean that some people will
    ship tomorrow, and some will ship later next week.

    But who knows, maybe the delivery will be faster than MS expects! I hope they don't ban people who get it early.
     
    NameLipsKarem, Jan 1, 2014
    #3
  4. Vaadzaaa
    Vaadzaaa Guest

    Trying to get on the ship

    just get close to the wheel and press b
     
    Vaadzaaa, Jan 1, 2014
    #4
  5. Vaadzaaa Win User

    Trying to get on the ship

    just get close to the wheel and press b
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

    SOT Cursed Sails: How are you faring with those skellies?

    I just enjoyed playing the game with friends.

    It was fun to try to defeat a cursed pirate ship, but in my usual fashion I died when going one on one with a skeleton on the ship. Never did get to sink the cursed ship. :(
  7. Atherza Win User

    Sea of Thieves - Try to do something daring out there

    We need to do this, try to get in a game and have a 4 ship alliance, 16 players!
  8. kingvas78 Win User

    UPS says they left Xbox One at door. Can Microsoft help track xbox one somehow?

    MS give the customer the choice of shipping. You can get there "free" shipping, which I did or you get upgraded shipping.

    Really, MS fulfilled there part of the agreement, the console was shipped.

    OP, what shipping method did you use?
  9. SickDon rossi Win User

    Issues with a repair order

    Hi maybe you can call the shipping company and get answers and try to back track it. Good luck
Thema:

Trying to get on the ship

Loading...
  1. Trying to get on the ship - Similar Threads - Trying ship

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Xbox Design Lab sends me to a 404 page when I try to save my billing/shipping address

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Design Lab sends me to a 404 page when I try to save my billing/shipping address: This page: https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/customer/address/new/ Sends me to this page, which is 404 "Not Found" when I submit the form:...
  10. I try and put a new shipping adress but it says theres an error and i put everything...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I try and put a new shipping adress but it says theres an error and i put everything...: I try and put a new shipping address i try and i put everything right when i put save it says theres an error in the city and zipcode and state even though i put everything right...