Trying to get my suspension lifted

Discus and support Trying to get my suspension lifted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was already distracted from playing fortnite at the time while I was trying to change my gamer pic. I didn’t realize that I had chosen that picture... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vMurder tR, Jun 27, 2018.

  1. vMurder tR
    vMurder tR Guest

    Trying to get my suspension lifted


    I was already distracted from playing fortnite at the time while I was trying to change my gamer pic. I didn’t realize that I had chosen that picture until I saved it as my gamer pic. I immediately changed it to something else hoping to not be punished for
    something that was an accident. Please unban my account it was truly an accident.

    :)
     
    vMurder tR, Jun 27, 2018
    #1
  2. Trying to get my suspension lifted

    Unfortunately the only way to contact the enforcement team is through the case review process not even a forum moderator can get your case up to the escalations team and if the enforcement team has upheld their decision you would have to wait out the suspension
    at this point.
     
    steeledwand7664, Jun 27, 2018
    #2
  3. Trying to get my suspension lifted

    The only people that can help you out with a suspension is the enforcement team

    They do not monitor these forums.

    The only way to talk to them is through the case review process on their website.

    What you need to do is sign into the account at enforcement.xbox.com and click on the orange hammer that will bring up your enforcement history and if the suspension is eligible it would say apply for a case review next to the suspension.

    If it is not then there is nothing that can be done.
     
    steeledwand7664, Jun 27, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Trying to get my suspension lifted

    Smwutches, Jun 27, 2018
    #4
  5. vMurder tR
    vMurder tR Guest
    Oh I already submitted a case I was trying to get a moderator to see this and then hopefully send this to the enforcement team so they can look over my case again.
     
    vMurder tR, Jun 27, 2018
    #5
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    A case review is the only way to have the enforcement team look into it again. If they already did and they upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.
     
    Smwutches, Jun 27, 2018
    #6
  7. vMurder tR
    vMurder tR Guest
    oh alright thank you for the help.
     
    vMurder tR, Nov 3, 2018
    #7
  8. vMurder tR Win User

    Trying to get my suspension lifted

    A case review is the only way to have the enforcement team look into it again. If they already did and they upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.
    oh alright thank you for the help.
  9. Smwutches Win User

    Trying to get my suspension lifted

    To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  10. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Trying to get my suspension lifted

    The only people that can help you out with a suspension is the enforcement team

    They do not monitor these forums.

    The only way to talk to them is through the case review process on their website.

    What you need to do is sign into the account at enforcement.xbox.com and click on the orange hammer that will bring up your enforcement history and if the suspension is eligible it would say apply for a case review next to the suspension.

    If it is not then there is nothing that can be done.

    Oh I already submitted my case and got a reply. The case was upheld so I contacted Xbox support and the agent helped me to create this forum so that I could get a moderator who could hopefully send this to the enforcement team to look over my case again.
    Unfortunately the only way to contact the enforcement team is through the case review process not even a forum moderator can get your case up to the escalations team and if the enforcement team has upheld their decision you would have to wait out the suspension
    at this point.
  11. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Trying to get my suspension lifted

    The only people that can help you out with a suspension is the enforcement team

    They do not monitor these forums.

    The only way to talk to them is through the case review process on their website.

    What you need to do is sign into the account at enforcement.xbox.com and click on the orange hammer that will bring up your enforcement history and if the suspension is eligible it would say apply for a case review next to the suspension.

    If it is not then there is nothing that can be done.
  12. Smwutches Win User

    Trying to get my suspension lifted

    A case review is the only way to have the enforcement team look into it again. If they already did and they upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.
Thema:

Trying to get my suspension lifted

Loading...
  1. Trying to get my suspension lifted - Similar Threads - Trying suspension lifted

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Trying to acknowledge the reason of my suspension

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to acknowledge the reason of my suspension: Hi guys. My account was suspended for 15 days( cannot play multiplayer but still have an access to my singleplayer games). Anyway, i tried to search anywhere but still clueless about the reason...
  10. I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...: Joined a party with a guy making sexual advances so i told him to stop being a **** its disgusting and got com banned and suspended d37f7a69-1624-4440-8742-7fcff188428b