Trying to get my membership sorted out!

Discus and support Trying to get my membership sorted out! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have followed all the instructions for - Sign in to your Microsoft account -i payed for another years Gold membership on the 28/3/18. Yet the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThoughtOrca6718, Apr 4, 2018.

  1. Trying to get my membership sorted out!


    i have followed all the instructions for - Sign in to your Microsoft account -i payed for another years Gold membership on the 28/3/18. Yet the account with gamertag Altair5192 is still suspended. I pay for the account because I am wheelchair bound for
    life and disabled, I watch WWE Network and my son plays the games online. The membership before finished on the 7/3/18 I had to wait until I was able to pay for a new membership but our XBOX360 when my son went to give me the details for renewal, the XBOX
    LIVE was on again so thinking it was renewed my son played online GTA5. By all accounts i believe we had been hacked, I also believe we're not the only ones this has happened to, i really need your help to sort this out please.

    :)
     
    ThoughtOrca6718, Apr 4, 2018
    #1
  2. Missing Gamertags?

    Once your account has an active live membership going you should be able to re-download the contact and talk to everyone again. Please let me know if things aren't sorted out after you get your membership going again!
     
    Brutal At This, Apr 4, 2018
    #2
  3. Getting kicked off live

    My gold membership ended and I got kicked off I'm trying to figure out why I didn't get silver
     
    LilAngel200485, Apr 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Trying to get my membership sorted out!

    Smwutches, Apr 4, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Trying to get my membership sorted out!

    You would want to contact suppprt directly for assistance. Http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. juan van Win User

    trying to sort out my gamertags

    You would need to do a NameChange to free up the GT you want to use then NameChange the other on.

    Will cost you 1600 points, unless it's on sale.

    support.xbox.com/.../change-gamertag
  7. I So1aris I Win User

    This action cannot be performed at this time. Please try again later.

    So annoying sort your **** out microsoft were paying customers. Ive been trying all day to renew my gold membership with this same stupid error.
  8. HassanB Win User

    glich

    Hi,

    If your attempting to purchase a LIVE membership and are unable to from the website, please try to purchase the gold membership on the console and see what sort of error you get if anything at all.
  9. HairyLurch666 Win User

    Use a different way to pay

    i got the same when trying to sort out gold membership during setup..Gave up but it worked when purchasing off the store.
Thema:

Trying to get my membership sorted out!

Loading...
  1. Trying to get my membership sorted out! - Similar Threads - Trying membership sorted

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. My Xbox says my gamepass membership is active yet when I try to play something it says I...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox says my gamepass membership is active yet when I try to play something it says I...: My Xbox says my gamepass membership is active yet when I try to play a game it says I need to buy a gamepass membership e4af302c-9b06-4af8-8ecc-07b26796368d
  9. Statuscode: 8C150009 | Error when try to get Membership-Informations on XBOX 360

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Statuscode: 8C150009 | Error when try to get Membership-Informations on XBOX 360: Good evening, First of all, I am from Germany and therefore my Microsoft account is also German. I bought the Xbox Game Pass Core subscription (then XBOX Live Gold) for 3 months. The subscription...
  10. i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership

    in XBoX on Windows
    i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership: i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership we did all what we need to play coop and i can ,its only him that the game ask a membership and he have...