Trying to get my 20 million dollar car back and other issues

Discus and support Trying to get my 20 million dollar car back and other issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have come to ask a few questions about some issues I have come across. I used to play on xbox but i decided to switch to pc to get better... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xenlot, May 1, 2022.

  1. Xenlot
    Xenlot Guest

    Trying to get my 20 million dollar car back and other issues


    Hi, I have come to ask a few questions about some issues I have come across.

    I used to play on xbox but i decided to switch to pc to get better graphics etc. I got the xbox pc gamepass, I downloaded the game and after the logos were done finishing i had a very long starting time. After waiting about 15 minutes, I finally got the chance to play the game. The game was wonderful until I started having something called streaming delays.I have had the raesr tachyon for about 2 months (spring break). I wanted to buy the Nio since I kinda got tired of the reaser speed and acceleration, so I put the car on auction. A couple days go by and I check my auction to see if anybody bought the car, It said the car sold but I was not allowed to collect my credits because I was alerted that Forza 5 servers are down. Me and my brother were playing so I asked him to go on my account to see if he could collect the coins (since the game was telling me the servers were down). My brother checked and it said that there were no cars sold.

    Please contact me if there is a way to collect my credits, i have spent many long days grinding for the car just to get nothing out of it.

    Thank you for reading

    (i sent this exact email to support, just trying to find a way i can collect these credits.)

    :)
     
    Xenlot, May 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Trying to get my 20 million dollar car back and other issues

    You're very welcome, Xenlot!
  3. Xenlot Win User

    Trying to get my 20 million dollar car back and other issues

    Thank you for responding, I will reach out to them and check the ticket. Thank you for information, i am relieved.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

    Trying to get my 20 million dollar car back and other issues

    not sure about your car credit issues but the streaming issues is because you are running the game off a standard HDD, the game is optimised for ssd or nvme drives. i had the same issue until i moved the game to my nvme and then no more streaming issues.

    it is when it is loading assets from the hdd and that hdd cannot keep up.
  5. Xenlot Win User

    Trying to get my 20 million dollar car back and other issues

    Thank you for responding, I have checked the issues and you seem to be correct! I will download the game on my ssd this time.

    Thank you for the information! glad you responded.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Trying to get my 20 million dollar car back and other issues

    Hi Xenlot, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Thank you so much for the detailed information and that's great to know that you have already sent an email to the game support because for in-game issues such as in-game currencies that we should've gotten they're the team that we need to reach out to.

    Since you have already submitted a ticket, it may take 24-72 hours for you to get a response from them.
Thema:

Trying to get my 20 million dollar car back and other issues

Loading...
  1. Trying to get my 20 million dollar car back and other issues - Similar Threads - Trying million dollar

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]