Trying to get MinecraftEDU

Discus and support Trying to get MinecraftEDU in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello - I have been trying to purchase MInecraftEdu for 4 years. I understand that if you have a Microsoft license that you get Minecraft for free.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brooke Petrucelli, Dec 15, 2021.

  1. Trying to get MinecraftEDU


    Hello - I have been trying to purchase MInecraftEdu for 4 years. I understand that if you have a Microsoft license that you get Minecraft for free. That is not our situation.

    I would like Minecraft edu on 20 laptops. These laptops are shared with all the students who come to my STEM lab. That is about 200 students. We have 1:1 chromebooks but I don't want Minecraft available for chromebook platform. We have enough challenges keeping students on task as it is.

    I have tried contacting vendors, other Minecraft edu users, and Microsoft, and I can't get a firm answer on how to go about this. When Minecraftedu was still Mojang - you could buy a school version for $500 on a server and use it on laptops. We still have that version. But Minecraft edu now how so many valuable features but I find it impossible to access.

    We are not in a position to buy and/or maintain an extra 200 licenses. I just want to purchase or subscribe to Minecraft Edu on those laptops and legally let all the sutdents have access when needed.

    Does anyone have a suggestion or someone to contact that can help with this?

    Thank you for your time.



    :)
     
    Brooke Petrucelli, Dec 15, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF-Spartan Win User

    Trying to get MinecraftEDU

    Hi Brooke,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums! We are sorry to hear about your issue and would like to help out. Your schools Microsoft 365 Education subscription will determine the actual cost of Minecraft EDU for your school. In the meantime, I will go ahead and give you the link for the official Minecraft EDU page where you can verify your account status, download the game and get info for educators and IT staff. Quick Start | Minecraft Education Edition., Please let us know if this help or if you need anything else.
  3. AmericanHoplite Win User

    Trying to Get Excited

    Wait, which generation? haha

    The original Trilogy or episodes 1-3?

    ^GREAT^
  4. IgotTSondabrain Win User

    Trying to Get Excited

    star wars was in my generation as well...and i LOVED the movies. (not jar jar binks, tho)
  5. IgotTSondabrain Win User

    Trying to Get Excited

    i got the original game halo CE with my xbox 10 years ago....have been to all midnight halo releases...damn sure going to this one too
  6. MMCC0203 Win User

    Trying to Get Excited

    [quote user="JB0NYU"]

    I'm so jealous, I wish I wasn't excited. I'm mostly excited for a new campaign, new multiplayer experience, spartan ops, new forge stuff, pretty much everything else. You're lucky you're not excited, it makes it easier to not be disappointed.

    [/quote] Good point. I've completely overhyped games in the past only to be completely let down, so I guess it's good to be skeptical. It means that disappointment is virtually impossible. That being said I'm sure H4 will be great. The new campaign will
    be refreshing, I'm looking forward to all the new forge toys, and Dominion looks fun.
Thema:

Trying to get MinecraftEDU

Loading...
  1. Trying to get MinecraftEDU - Similar Threads - Trying MinecraftEDU

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]