trying to get into Xbox Live on 360

Discus and support trying to get into Xbox Live on 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am very green when it comes to gaming. Today I set up an xbox live account on my computer then tried access it on my 360. Not sure what I am dong... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TaughtMist4766, Jan 1, 2014.

1. trying to get into Xbox Live on 360

I am very green when it comes to gaming. Today I set up an xbox live account on my computer then tried access it on my 360. Not sure what I am dong wrong. we have been playing the system for about a week and have set up our avatars already. Please help

:)

TaughtMist4766, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Can you help?. Trying to get into xbox live on 360?.

I am not good with technology, but I have bought by son an xbox live Gold card and followed all instructions to get it up and running, but when it comes to putting in my email and password into the xbox set up, it says that this email is used on another
    xbox live account????. Which I can assure that it is not?. Can anybody shed light on this please.

DottierBow59395, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Can you help?. Trying to get into xbox live on 360?.

Hey there DottierBow59395,

To redeem an Xbox Live subscription code, you'll want to follow this guide
    HERE
    . Make sure you're signed into the account that you wish to redeem the code on though before you do it. trying to get into Xbox Live on 360 :)

Mister Mascot, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since you created the account on the website, you would need to download it to the console in order to use it -

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

That will be a different account than ones you may have already created on the console.

Smwutches, Jan 1, 2014
  5. I submitted 2 - 1 month free trials, will this be transferred over?

TaughtMist4766, Jan 1, 2014
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Those would be connected to whatever account you added them to. If you added them to the account you created online, then once you download it on the console you will access them through that account. If you added them to an account you already had on the
    console, then you would need to use that account.

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

Those would be connected to whatever account you added them to. If you added them to the account you created online, then once you download it on the console you will access them through that account. If you added them to an account you already had on the
    console, then you would need to use that account.
  8. TaughtMist4766 Win User

I submitted 2 - 1 month free trials, will this be transferred over?
  9. Smwutches Win User

Since you created the account on the website, you would need to download it to the console in order to use it -

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

That will be a different account than ones you may have already created on the console.
  10. XBF Crystal P Win User

360 keeps disconnecting from Xbox live

11. DuplicateNote2 Win User

Constantly being ejected from games while not losing connection to LIVE?

Hello I'm trying to connect 360 to xbox live, cannot get to connect to wireless router? Any suggestions?
Thema:

1. trying to get into Xbox Live on 360 - Similar Threads - trying Live 360

2. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  3. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  4. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live: I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it cause its greyed out and also when I do sign...
  5. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  6. Trying to connect to xbox live and it won't connect to the wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect to xbox live and it won't connect to the wifi.: Gives me an error. I just wanted to buy kelfings and charlie murder on the store 4e63d42e-c2c4-4e2e-8992-8e8cbb907745
  7. Trying to sign into Xbox live on an XBox 360 error 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign into Xbox live on an XBox 360 error 8015000A: I inherited an Xbox 360, and I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account - however it seems like I can’t create a new one or sign into an existing one, or download the profile. Despite the...
  8. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this: So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox series x connect to xbox live when trying to playing Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x connect to xbox live when trying to playing Xbox 360 games?: Last week, I tried to play black ops 2 because all the servers got fixed but when I tried to connect, I get an error stating my console will not connect to Xbox live. I know it’s not my internet...
  10. I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...: I put in my email correctly and password correctly but it won't work and it keeps saying password didn't work make sure it's between 6 and 16 characters. f0bcc76b-7a1b-4ebe-bc9c-b959fcadd9ab