Trying to get into another Microsoft Account and am having a ton of problems.

Discus and support Trying to get into another Microsoft Account and am having a ton of problems. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been trying to recover my Minecraft account and needed to log onto my Microsoft Account connected to my email (Which is not this account) I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Scott Saltzman, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Trying to get into another Microsoft Account and am having a ton of problems.

I have been trying to recover my Minecraft account and needed to log onto my Microsoft Account connected to my email (Which is not this account)

I needed to reset the password to do so, and asked for a code. I was sent a 6 digit code on the email but when inputing it into the form it said it needed to be 7 digits. I kept trying new codes until I couldn't anymore and no code was enough characters to actually reset my password.

I have no possible way to recover my stuff for that email and so many requests have locked me out. I'm at my wits end, I need help.

:)

Scott Saltzman, Jan 11, 2023
  2. AlanBorowicz Win User

We tried to sign you into your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.

Mojang support is useless. Three days I’ve been waiting for a response to the same problem. I am finding tons of posts about this all over the place yet no one seems to have any answers on this. Maybe Microsoft could try to reach out since this is part
    of their issue as well since we use their accounts? This is not just isolated incidents hundreds of people are having this problem
  3. Matt133777 Win User

ACTIVISION LOGIN

Hi there, i am well thankyou.

Yes this is a microsoft account, but the problem is that i only made the account to use it to link the call of duty modern warfare and vanguard, so never needed to use it, now that i am trying to get into it i cant because i dont know the password, I have been through the recovery forms but because i havent used the microsoft account to buy anything its hard to get the evidence together to sign in, is there a way that if i cant get in and microsoft cant give me the information can they unlink the account so i can just make another one?
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Games with gold: Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again

Hey Palonino!

That could definitely be the problem, thanks a ton for clarifying that. Have you had a chance to check out the steps for

Changing Region On Xbox One
    ? If not give that a try and let us know how it goes :)
  5. Ballinoutactrl Win User

Disk reading error..

thye will try and have you get a repair but theres nothing wrong with your xbox tons of people having the same problem ever since the new patch. so far microsoft just trying to get everyon to pay 120 bucks to repair there box MS is a bunch of scammers
  6. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

So I'm linked into the Ps5 account? And I'm not trying link another Microsoft account to my ps4, I'm trying to get into my Microsoft account that have my Email address linked to it.

I just don't understand why minecraft Microsoft account can't be unlinked? I'll have to pay for another minecraft Microsoft account if I can't get my original email address that I've veen using.
Thema:

Trying to get into another Microsoft Account and am having a ton of problems.

1. Trying to get into another Microsoft Account and am having a ton of problems. - Similar Threads - Trying another Microsoft

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  4. Try another verification method

in XBoX on Windows
    Try another verification method: Im trying to redeem a reward and it said i need a phone number on my account, when i try to put my phone number it won't receive me any code, and now im blocked as it said, i wanted to know for...
  5. Wait a full minute, then give it another try.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wait a full minute, then give it another try.: New discs always say this. They start installing then this message happens. I’ve got a disc of a game that’s already downloaded and it works fine. Any clue how to fix this?...
  6. I'm trying to transfer a game from one xbox to another in the same house but it doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to transfer a game from one xbox to another in the same house but it doesn't...: I have the "allow transfer" option on for both consoles but when I click on the console name it doesn't show any games. 71d5a2fc-2626-4e22-bb2e-ca6d77927c15
  7. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: We couldn't find an account with that username. My account just dissapeared 23a555b9-c5a9-4faf-92cd-744426b0c7dc
  8. Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another: when i was on vacation i started playing fallout 4 on my laptop now that i'm back home i installed the game on my main pc thinking that the progress was saved on the cloud but i don't find the...
  9. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: I was just attempting to sign into my Microsoft account when all of a sudden it said, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Get a new one or create another account. And I don't know what to do; I...
  10. i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription: i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription 4d5535a4-6418-412b-a941-2449500187e2