Trying to get in Beta testing but can't

Discus and support Trying to get in Beta testing but can't in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have met all the requirements. Im level 5, and ive been in for over 3 years but I still can't join the beta preview ring. Anyone know why? submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Maleficent-Mirror807, Oct 6, 2023.

  1. Trying to get in Beta testing but can't


    I have met all the requirements. Im level 5, and ive been in for over 3 years but I still can't join the beta preview ring. Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/Maleficent-Mirror807
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Maleficent-Mirror807, Oct 6, 2023
    #1
  2. Tinderly Win User

    Elder Scrolls Online Beta

    That's the name of the beta game. All betas are to test the game, not get an early start.

    ESO beta was awesome. Can't wait for release. It ran smooth, graphics were great, key bindings were efficient....
  3. Rudd3rs Win User

    Xbox fitness won't load ???

    Getting stuck on this screen too. Is it related to the April Beta System Update?

    I can't get access to the beta forums (another issue) despite being on the beta testing program.

    Been like this for two days. Really missing out my Insanity workouts! :)
  4. AmericanLuk3 Win User

    Got new update preview - Cant join party with people without it.

    When is the dashboard update being released for everybody that's not beta testing?

    This is unacceptable Microsoft. If we can't party chat with non-beta testers, then atleast make sure the forum works so we can invite them to beta test.
  5. felipetorres6 Win User

    Retroarch

    How long will the retroarch beta test take approximately? Or how to get into beta testing ?
  6. Da Wife Said No Win User

    Titanfall Alpha Trial

    This is not a beta test. It is a limited technical test. For those of you that get to participate in this...... Be prepared for there to be bugs. Respawn has no information on a beta at this point.
Thema:

Trying to get in Beta testing but can't

Loading...
  1. Trying to get in Beta testing but can't - Similar Threads - Trying Beta testing

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. gete arocket with beta on bottom when i try to cloud game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    gete arocket with beta on bottom when i try to cloud game: time i try to play get this screen wwitk a rocket on it then thats it 3446bb76-ed9d-4fb6-b663-88e8bd621b02
  10. I can't access payday 3 open beta on my xbox when I try to join via xbox insider hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't access payday 3 open beta on my xbox when I try to join via xbox insider hub: Today several times I checked xbox insider hub but I don't see payday open beta and hereby I can't sign up/ access open beta. Anyone knows how can I access or just is it limited? submitted by...