Trying to get hogwarts legacy on my xbox one

Discus and support Trying to get hogwarts legacy on my xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to get hogwarts legacy on my xbox one the version for xbox one say not playable on this device dodnt know what to do about it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Raskal Robertson, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Trying to get hogwarts legacy on my xbox one

Trying to get hogwarts legacy on my xbox one the version for xbox one say not playable on this device dodnt know what to do about it.

:)

Raskal Robertson, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

Hello BradB_82. My name is Jose.

Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S. The game is only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

According to a press release from Avalanche Software, the game's developer, Hogwarts Legacy could not be released for Xbox Series S due to performance limitations. The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X, which could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X. This could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

Here are some reasons why Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S:

Hogwarts Legacy is an open world game with a huge world to explore. This requires a powerful GPU to generate high-quality graphics.

Hogwarts Legacy has a complex combat system that requires a powerful GPU to run smoothly.

Hogwarts Legacy may be released for Xbox Series S in the future, but for now, it's only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

I hope this information has been useful to you and that your doubts have been clarified.
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

My Pre-Order Was Refunded & I Can't Pre-Order It Again.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums. We understand there may be some frustration regarding the refund, however you should be able to pre-order again. There may have been an issue if you were trying to pre-order the same exact version of the game, as some changes were made.

Digital Deluxe version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition | Xbox

Xbox Series X|S version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X|S Version | Xbox (Release date: 2/10/23)

Xbox One version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version | Xbox (Releases 4/4/23)

If you are experiencing issues regarding your refund, please contact support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks,

-Hayabusa
  4. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hogwarts Legacy xbox one edition

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It is because the game version for Xbox One will be able on April 4, 2023, but will still depend on the game version that you will purchase.

You should get either Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version or Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition.

Try purchasing the game on the website:

Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version - https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/p/9P3Q1Z...

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/p/9PHFP0...

Simply change the region locale if needed.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Is this weird

Thema:

Trying to get hogwarts legacy on my xbox one

1. Trying to get hogwarts legacy on my xbox one - Similar Threads - Trying hogwarts legacy

2. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  5. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  6. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  7. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  8. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  9. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  10. When I try to install Hogwarts Legacy on Xbox One Console, I get error 0x87e10013

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to install Hogwarts Legacy on Xbox One Console, I get error 0x87e10013: I bought Hogwarts Legacy for my Xbox One Console. However, when I try to install it, I get error 0x87e10013 saying that it must be installed in an Xbox Series X. I bought the game completely new...