Trying to get FH1 FH2 FH3 DLC'S I OWN THE GAMES AND ALL DLC'S PLEASE HELP

Discus and support Trying to get FH1 FH2 FH3 DLC'S I OWN THE GAMES AND ALL DLC'S PLEASE HELP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello so i want to replay Forza Horizon 1, 2 / Forza Horizion 3. I have the game disks and i installed them i also bought all the DLC for the game a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikeCoolGuy17, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Trying to get FH1 FH2 FH3 DLC'S I OWN THE GAMES AND ALL DLC'S PLEASE HELP

Hello so i want to replay Forza Horizon 1, 2 / Forza Horizion 3. I have the game disks and i installed them i also bought all the DLC for the game a while back i see them in my order history but they wont add or download so I can't add them i had them all for both games any help would be great i just want the content i paid for years ago for both games and seems I can not get it. I know they have been delisted please help

:)

MikeCoolGuy17, Oct 24, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

No, read the procedure carefully and everything will be fine. :)

"Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

"
  3. MikeCoolGuy17 Win User

it says reset and keep my games and apps is that the one?
  4. MikeCoolGuy17 Win User

it says reset and keep my games and apps is that the one?
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Mike, first confirm the purchase of DLC by history, please.

After, see if it is the same email that is logged in the console.

If everything is ok, carry out these processes.

Go to "My Apps & Games", select the game and press the more options button. From the list, select "Manage Games and Addons" and see if everything is installed

If don't show up, see this process

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

If you opened the purchase history, confirmed that the purchase appears there, and even then the console still does not appear to install, then it is a software or network error.

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

Then download the xbox app on your phone, search for the DLC, and click download to download it to the console.
Thema:

1. Trying to get FH1 FH2 FH3 DLC'S I OWN THE GAMES AND ALL DLC'S PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - Trying FH1 FH2

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  4. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  5. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  6. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  7. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  8. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  9. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  10. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e