Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a...

Discus and support Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a built in mic for digital assistant on Xbox series x 196f4d7d-9c22-4e95-a6aa-fb56edb2dcb5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by georgeBriggs1, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a...

Is there a built in mic for digital assistant on Xbox series x

:)

georgeBriggs1, Dec 20, 2020
  2. PhysEdFuel Win User

Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a headset or is there one built in

Unfortunately, there is no built-in mic on the Xbox Series X and no bluetooth support if you're thinking to go that route.

You will need to attach a headset with a mic to the Xbox Series X controller. The Xbox Series X controller uses a standard 2.5mm audio connection for Xbox Live, you can use any standard headset. (It does not have to be something fancy or expensive.)

I hope this helps. Merry Christmas to all!
  3. Aryan Kollaram Win User

Audio Issue

My mic doesn't work it show's on my Xbox that the mic is turned of how do I turn it back on
  4. Nixelplex Win User

Digital assistants and cortana

I'm not sure about Cortana working in the UK, but here is a link that shows you how to setup digital assistants and what ones are available.

Xbox one Voice and Digital Assistants

I know that Google Home can not be used to turn the Xbox on and off as of right now.

Hope that helps.
  5. Don m Win User

Digital assistants and cortana

I'm not sure about Cortana working in the UK, but here is a link that shows you how to setup digital assistants and what ones are available.

Xbox one Voice and Digital Assistants

I know that Google Home can not be used to turn the Xbox on and off as of right now.

Hope that helps.
    I know that Google Home can not be used to turn the Xbox on and off as of right now. jeez why o why didn't I buy an echo dot it looks like that is the only option available
  6. sltyler1 Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Monitoring Buzzing Noise

Turn off ‘mic monitoring’. Just turned on my own headset and had the same issue. When I turned off ‘mic monitoring’ the buzzing went away immediately. Seems like a bug that needs to be fixed, but a work-around at the moment at least.
Thema:

Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a...

1. Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a... - Similar Threads - Trying digital assistant

2. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  3. I tried to buy a 1.5K Roblox Digital Card but found out there weren't any. The lowest one...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to buy a 1.5K Roblox Digital Card but found out there weren't any. The lowest one...: The lowest one was 200 Robux, 3,000 Microsoft Points. 2dc7fd26-e8b1-4584-a30e-9b77e03b2d2b
  4. I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game...: I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game pass is not activated on my subscription 9fbd7a25-7273-47ad-a43e-58f357085386
  5. i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said...

in XBoX on Windows
    i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said...: i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said it had already been redeemed i bought the card today aug. 2nd and recievied aproval message and code at...
  6. How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital: Im trying to download the assassins creed ezio collection, but it wont download so i tried another game assassins creed 1 and it worked, both games digital by the way so im not sure what issue is...
  7. Can you change the last four digits of your xbox gamertag ID? I've tried it in the new...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change the last four digits of your xbox gamertag ID? I've tried it in the new...: Can you change the last four digits of your xbox gamertag ID? I've tried it in the new gamertag system but every time it makes the number part of my gamertag and not my ID....
  8. I purchased the digital version version of msfs 2020 several days ago. I am trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the digital version version of msfs 2020 several days ago. I am trying to...: I purchased MSFS 2020 from the Microsoft store several days ago. Every time I try to install it I am taken to the XBox Game Pass path. Why? I purchased it outright and don't want game pass....
  9. I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...: Hi I have downloaded a digital game and it won't play it keeps crashing I have tried all the problem solving and still do t work how can I get a refund for this please...
  10. Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...: Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned since the day it came out on xbox in November 2014. I am trying to play it on my PC and it won't start but...