Trying to get achievements back for 360

Discus and support Trying to get achievements back for 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my account has been recently suspended and today I decide to launch back my 360 and a support agent said that if I reopen the game all legit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BESTorNOTHIN, Dec 24, 2017.

  1. BESTorNOTHIN
    BESTorNOTHIN Guest

    Trying to get achievements back for 360


    my account has been recently suspended and today I decide to launch back my 360 and a support agent said that if I reopen the game all legit achievements will re appear and that is not the case?

    :)
     
    BESTorNOTHIN, Dec 24, 2017
    #1
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Trying to get original account back

    If you know the login information for the account now, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com to see if you can submit a case review for the suspension.

    Otherwise, you would need to try contacting support again. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support
     
    Smwutches, Dec 24, 2017
    #2
  3. I talley up what i earned last month.

    You really dont need a new thread every time you get achievements. Come back and see us when you get 10,000 in 2 weeks. Thats my record shortly after I purchased the 360. I was just trying to catch up to my friend that had 10,000 that had the 360 a year
    before me. Now I dont even look at the achievements until I want some replay value for a game. I still enjoy them but dont care about the points. My favorite achievement was worth 0 points. Vidmaster Challenge Annual in Halo 3.
     
    CAMMofTHRONES, Dec 24, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Beep Win User

    need help from the achievement team

    Hey there Sudden Adoption!

    Sorry to hear about the missing achievements! What are the names of the two achievements you're missing?

    Let's begin by following each of these specific steps to get those achievements to unlock:

    • Move your current save off of the Xbox 360 console and onto a flash drive so we can create a fresh save on your console.
    • Clear the Xbox 360's cache three times.
    • Disconnect your Xbox 360 console from online
    • Launch the game (which should be a fresh new save) and try to re-earn the achievements
    • If the achievement pops, be sure to connect back online so they can sync!
    Try each of those steps and post back how it goes! :)

    dequick1,

    For the Xbox 360 achievements you mentioned you are missing, try the steps Daft Badger and I have recommended. If the issue persists, please post a new thread so we can offer support tailored for you! :D
  5. pjameleven Win User

    Why can't I get smart glass on my phone or tablet?

    Support for Smartglass for the 360 was discontinued a few years back. If you are trying for the smartglass achievement in Fable anniversary it unfortunately is no longer attainable.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Gamerscore issue

    Sometimes it just takes some time to sync up properly on the 360. usually if you get an achievement on the 360 that should cause it to sync back up again.
  7. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

    I talley up what i earned last month.

    You really dont need a new thread every time you get achievements. Come back and see us when you get 10,000 in 2 weeks. Thats my record shortly after I purchased the 360. I was just trying to catch up to my friend that had 10,000 that had the 360 a year
    before me. Now I dont even look at the achievements until I want some replay value for a game. I still enjoy them but dont care about the points. My favorite achievement was worth 0 points. Vidmaster Challenge Annual in Halo 3.
  8. Stacy29 Win User

    Do you usually play your games to the end?

    I try to beat all my games too, then go back and get the achievements.
Thema:

Trying to get achievements back for 360

Loading...
  1. Trying to get achievements back for 360 - Similar Threads - Trying achievements 360

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. Xbox achievements/ Unlocking with NO notifications….. tried everything…. Who has the same...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox achievements/ Unlocking with NO notifications….. tried everything…. Who has the same...: Who can help me! Also did a hard reset of the console…. It didn’t help…. submitted by /u/MrXamo [link] [comments]