Trying to get access to my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt....

Discus and support Trying to get access to my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt.... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't get access to my Microsoft account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 14f5bae0-cb95-453e-8d89-7f9e69f8232b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jeremiah O'Neil, May 25, 2023.

1. Trying to get access to my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt....

I can't get access to my Microsoft account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Jeremiah O'Neil, May 25, 2023
  2. XxNuTsInCuPsXx Win User

Cannot remember emails after reset

i try to view my email but i cant :(
    Recover your username

not telling @gmail.com is an existing Microsoft account. Try

signing in
    with this username.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is also associated with the following username(s):

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

We've hidden part of the username(s) for security reasons.

How do i un hide
  3. Saurabh Seth Win User

Changing a gamertag to a different Microsoft account from Windows

Thanks a lot for your replies Cajun and D3ath. But I'm facing another problem when switching the email id of the account.

Here's the situation:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: The account with the gamertag I want.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: The live account that I want to switch to.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** also had a gamertag that I don't care about. So I switched the email id of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to some temporary gmail id. This step worked. Now I can log in with the temporary gmail id into live accounts and also on gamesforwindows.com.

Now when I try to switch the email id of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** account to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, I get an error saying *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** isn't available.

Any suggestions?
  4. SOAD_Zombie Win User

Xbox Live and Microsoft accounts merge?

Wondering if I add *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** as the primary Alias for my XBOX account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) will this mean that when I am in the MS store using *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** it will show my xbox purchases?
  5. BLIZUNTS83 Win User

I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes

yes I have checked both e-mails spam and all the other email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  6. TrippIE Win User

Change Parent E-mail

or if it's a misspelled email from like @yahoo or @gmail or anything like that if it's misspelled try and recreate the email and then see if you can get access to it. Ex. Misspelled: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Ex. Correct: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
Thema:

Trying to get access to my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt....

1. Trying to get access to my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt.... - Similar Threads - Trying access ***

2. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  3. Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account: Dear support team, I am trying to access my minecraft account, but now they made it microsoft log in or something. Anyway, my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  4. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  5. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  6. How do I fix this keep in mind I have no access to an xbox and I’ve tried to use family but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this keep in mind I have no access to an xbox and I’ve tried to use family but...: [img] I really just can’t seem to figure it out 261c3497-fb87-4958-a44c-24aef7063886
  7. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  8. i am trying to access an old xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am trying to access an old xbox account: can you help me find my old Xbox account? i used to have an Xbox one that i used to purchase assassins' creed origins, all the expansions for origins and Valhalla via the Microsoft store. please...
  9. Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account": I'm trying to cancel my gamepass subscription, but every time I try to access my account, it asks me for my email, then my password and then it loops right back to email... What makes this even...
  10. Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...: I have received 2 request codes since yesterday evening that I never sent and I cannot figure out how to directly get in contact with microsoft to ensure that I am secure. What can I do....