Trying to get a repair booked on my controller - Sorry, something went wrong
Discus and support Trying to get a repair booked on my controller - Sorry, something went wrong in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to get a repair or replacement booked for my faulty controller, which has developed a fault after less than a month. When I attempt to book... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Send Hook, Jan 14, 2022.
Thema:
Trying to get a repair booked on my controller - Sorry, something went wrong
Loading...
-
Trying to get a repair booked on my controller - Sorry, something went wrong - Similar Threads - Trying repair booked
-
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.
in XboX InsidersStrange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by... -
A friend got this error code on minecraft, we tried a lot of thing to repair the game but...
in XBoX Games and AppsA friend got this error code on minecraft, we tried a lot of thing to repair the game but...: Hello, so my friend just go a new pc and he tried to install minecraft to play with us (java edition) but when he tries to lauch the game this error happend : code -1073741819, we tried modrinth... -
Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhere do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f -
Problem when trying to send a repair request.
in XBoX AccessibilityProblem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"... -
Problem when trying to send a repair request.
in XBoX Games and AppsProblem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"... -
my solitaire classic game he stopped loggin me in just will not upload ive tried repair...
in XBoX Games and Appsmy solitaire classic game he stopped loggin me in just will not upload ive tried repair...: I have had microsoft solitaire premium on my pc for the last two years. Three days ago it just stopped logging me in, Have tried the repair, uninstall and reinstall - just will not log in. No... -
Xbox app will not download on pc. Tried many repair/ reset and other things but it will not...
in XBoX on WindowsXbox app will not download on pc. Tried many repair/ reset and other things but it will not...: Xbox app not downloading no fixes have worked. Tried several different methods. 9ddf5305-fee9-45a2-a3b2-7906b0949919