Trying to get a repair booked on my controller - Sorry, something went wrong

Discus and support Trying to get a repair booked on my controller - Sorry, something went wrong in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to get a repair or replacement booked for my faulty controller, which has developed a fault after less than a month. When I attempt to book... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Send Hook, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Send Hook
    Send Hook Guest

Trying to get a repair or replacement booked for my faulty controller, which has developed a fault after less than a month.

When I attempt to book this in, when I get to the shipping address part of the process, I repeatedly get a message saying sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help, or try again in a little while.

Well, I'm not sure what happened either, so:

- I've refreshed the page

- I've tried again in a little while, and a longer while

- I've done so across several different devices and browsers

- I've attempted to contact MS via phone or webchat, but apparently that service is not offered for this issue, so it doesn't really help.

- I've looked on the community and found that there are several questions like this, all locked, seemingly without an answer, but with plenty of other people experiencing the same issue.

Now, hardware failures I can totally accept; critical aspects of a service website I have something of a harder time with, especially when other support avenues offered don't seem to cover this issue . I'd really appreciate some assistance from MS on this please.

How do I get this resolved please?

:)

Send Hook, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Send Hook Win User

Thanks for your reply, but I'm afraid the MS callback system isn't working. It simply says this after I enter my number:

'Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.'

It does this repeatedly. I seem to be simply unable to contact MS directly for what feels to me like a relatively commonplace issue. Is there any way we can get this back to MS?
  3. David_1976 Win User

Hi Georges C

I am still unable to contact anyone regarding this same issue, any other advice?

Many thanks
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Send, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not specify the actual reason or open the service order for you.

Try contacting Xbox support via chat again, and ask them to open the work order for you.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  5. XBF - Evie Win User

Hello all,

Thank you for your patience while we investigated this issue. Our support team has informed us that they deployed a fix for this issue. If you are still experiencing this issue while requesting a warranty service request, please let us know!

Sincerely,

XBF – Evie

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
  6. TRURASCAL Win User

Oh wow that helped me so much I was stuck in a endless loop with the virtual agent, telling me to use the web form from the My Devices page but it just gave the same error on the address page.

I figured out (at least in my case) that it would only show USA addresses and if i clicked "add an address" it gave the error "sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help, or try again in a little while." but if I added a usa address in my profile it would appear, however I don't live in the USA so this wasn't helpful and i couldnt get any further.

Finally after following your advice saying "my controller is broke" it gave me the form to fill in.
Thema:

1. Trying to get a repair booked on my controller - Sorry, something went wrong - Similar Threads - Trying repair booked

2. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  3. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  6. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  7. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  8. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  9. my solitaire classic game he stopped loggin me in just will not upload ive tried repair...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my solitaire classic game he stopped loggin me in just will not upload ive tried repair...: I have had microsoft solitaire premium on my pc for the last two years. Three days ago it just stopped logging me in, Have tried the repair, uninstall and reinstall - just will not log in. No...
  10. Xbox app will not download on pc. Tried many repair/ reset and other things but it will not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app will not download on pc. Tried many repair/ reset and other things but it will not...: Xbox app not downloading no fixes have worked. Tried several different methods. 9ddf5305-fee9-45a2-a3b2-7906b0949919