Trying to get a game refunded and Xbox can’t find it

Discus and support Trying to get a game refunded and Xbox can’t find it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’m trying to request a refund for an accidental purchase. I requested one on the form and got a reply saying they can’t find any purchases on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jacob Ohayon, Sep 21, 2023.

  1. Jacob Ohayon
    Jacob Ohayon Guest

    Trying to get a game refunded and Xbox can’t find it


    I’m trying to request a refund for an accidental purchase. I requested one on the form and got a reply saying they can’t find any purchases on my account. The game is on my console and on my bank statement yet it’s not on my xbox acccount. What do I do?

    :)
     
    Jacob Ohayon, Sep 21, 2023
    #1
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

    Trying to get a game refunded and Xbox can’t find it

    Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

    I would advise you contact Microsoft support and present them with your bank statement that reflects the payment in question.

    To contact Microsoft support kindly visit: support.microsoft.com

    To contact Microsoft support direct agent kindly follow the steps laid out in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/97a9d085-ced3-4915-9a31-4b3314fb0a6b

    To contact Global Customer Service phone numbers by region, kindly visit: https://support.microsoft.com/topic...-numbers-c0389ade-5640-e588-8b0e-28de8afeb3f2

    I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. MR TY LONDON Win User

    Call of duty cold war

    It won’t even let me send it so can’t call Xbox can’t get a call back now can’t even get a refund
  4. ViceroyCyndr Win User

    Xbox Store Code Redeem issue

    Thank you.. I can’t find the purchase to request a refund though
  5. gheannah ismurajan Win User

    Bought minecraft but no downloads happening and a way to get a refund!

    I did sign in to the correct account, along with the Xbox and the launcher. Also, I can’t find any purchase in my order history and i was unable to get a refund.

    (My apologies if I replied twice)
  6. MKDeed Win User

    Comm ban

    Yeah i do find it silly that we can’t say aduit words in 18+ games but because kids play it we can’t and more and more people are trying to get people banned for them to laugh at you. Sorry about you comm banned but because time moves on it seems we can’t
    say as much as we use to on xbox.
Thema:

Trying to get a game refunded and Xbox can’t find it

Loading...
  1. Trying to get a game refunded and Xbox can’t find it - Similar Threads - Trying game refunded

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  4. Try the New Xbox Cloud Gaming Web Experience — Now in Public Preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Try the New Xbox Cloud Gaming Web Experience — Now in Public Preview: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. every time I start Minecraft, the game immediately closes again. I’ve tried everything:...

    in XboX Insiders
    every time I start Minecraft, the game immediately closes again. I’ve tried everything:...: Hello everyone I have a problem every time I start Minecraft, the game immediately closes again. I’ve tried everything: deleting the game, updates, reinstalling the game, resetting the Xbox, but...
  6. Xbox not letting me play online gamepass games after signing in and trying to play on my laptop

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox not letting me play online gamepass games after signing in and trying to play on my laptop: My fiancée and I play online together with me playing the game on my laptop and her playing on the Xbox. Been doing it for a while now but all of a sudden if I’m online on the laptop, it says she...
  7. Receiving "Wrong Region" Error When Trying to Purchase Xbox Game Pass – All Region Settings...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving "Wrong Region" Error When Trying to Purchase Xbox Game Pass – All Region Settings...: I'm trying to purchase Xbox Game Pass, but I keep getting a "Wrong Region" error, even though all my system settings are correctly configured for Turkey. What I’ve already tried: Verified that...
  8. Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...: I've been playing Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon 5 continually for a week now, but today I tried to launch either of them and it gives me a message saying "When you got a refund on Forza...
  9. I tried to refund the game within 14 days and they denied what should I do?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to refund the game within 14 days and they denied what should I do?: I downloaded the game ''MW3'' and found the game a bit disappointing I downloaded the game ''MW3'' and found the game a bit disappointing, so I went to ask for a refund and they denied it....
  10. I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...: I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still won't let me refund this sucks. Please help, xbox name is ask for cashapp...