Trying to get a custom gamer pic

Discus and support Trying to get a custom gamer pic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to put a custom gamer picture but it says I'm not old enough but I am an adult and the owner of the Xbox 896e2e9a-33ed-406c-a969-1b8074d42978 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DUCKspace2, Jan 2, 2018.

  1. DUCKspace2
    DUCKspace2 Guest

    Trying to get a custom gamer pic


    I'm trying to put a custom gamer picture but it says I'm not old enough but I am an adult and the owner of the Xbox

    :)
     
    DUCKspace2, Jan 2, 2018
    #1
  2. Error message for trying to get a custom gamer pic.

    I'm on xbox beta, and I'm trying to change my gamer pic to a pic from google. When I try to it gives me the message "people under 18 cant upload custom pics" even though my account should be over 18. I have tried a bunch of things like change my birthday
    and going into support chats. Still nothing
     
    Pizza Mattress, Jan 2, 2018
    #2
  3. Arrzn v2
    Arrzn v2 Guest
    Gamer Pic

    Im trying to add a custom gamer pic to my profile and I cant find out how to on my Insider Hub app.
     
    Arrzn v2, Jan 2, 2018
    #3
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

    Trying to get a custom gamer pic

    you are going to have to wait.till you are 18 on their account and no it can't be changed till it reaches 18

    If it has reached 18 not by changing the email or.the birthdate.then you must remove it from parental control

    If your account hasn't reached that age then it will ask for a new parental email
     
    ngocphi, Jan 2, 2018
    #4
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Trying to get a custom gamer pic

    you are going to have to wait.till you are 18 on their account and no it can't be changed till it reaches 18

    If it has reached 18 not by changing the email or.the birthdate.then you must remove it from parental control

    If your account hasn't reached that age then it will ask for a new parental email
  6. Blueheart14 Win User

    Ban

    The ability to use a custom gamer pic has actually been temporarily disabled for all of players on Xbox try using a Xbox default gamer pic
  7. Massamo Win User

    Trouble with gamer pic

    if your trying to change to a custom gamer pic they are turned off right now
  8. PrimalTakenKing Win User

    Are custom gamer pics allowed?

    I heard on the Xbox one beta app that you can use an image for a custom gamer pic, is that allowed for a custom gamer pic?
  9. Aly Jawhar Win User

    My custom gamer picture won't upload

    custom gamer pics were suspended, but now we are allowed to upload custom pic
Thema:

Trying to get a custom gamer pic

Loading...
  1. Trying to get a custom gamer pic - Similar Threads - Trying custom gamer

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. i make a custom team and madden and when i try to download it, it won’t work.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i make a custom team and madden and when i try to download it, it won’t work.: anytime i make a team i want to play as in a franchise, i make a team that i wanna use so i made two teams called great whites and miami angels but when i install them it says error. how do i...
  9. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  10. I'm trying to change a childs game pic to a customized pic

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to change a childs game pic to a customized pic: I have 2 child accounts in our family on xbox, one was able to change their proflie to have a customized profile pic and the other, it said they had to be older to change the pic. I changed the...