Trying to find a way to link a Microsoft account to my PlayStation when it already has an...

Discus and support Trying to find a way to link a Microsoft account to my PlayStation when it already has an... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So some time ago my email connected to my PlayStation account was hacked and so I had to change the email for obvious Reasons but Minecraft are was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Not Hioshu, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Not Hioshu
    Not Hioshu Guest

Trying to find a way to link a Microsoft account to my PlayStation when it already has an...

So some time ago my email connected to my PlayStation account was hacked and so I had to change the email for obvious Reasons but Minecraft are was logged in so I didn't have an issue but then it's signed me out recently and I can't sign back in because the email that my Microsoft account was originally linked to I no longer have access to so I don't know what to do any ideas?

:)

Not Hioshu, Mar 31, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Trying to find a way to link a Microsoft account to my PlayStation when it already has an account linked

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As per Mojang once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation 4:tm: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account. For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Since your account was hacked you may need to get it checked through Mojang. I got you the link here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. Tim Bedford Win User

Can't unlink a Minecraft from a different PSN account

I have this same error.

Except to my knowledge I have never linked my Microsoft account and PSN before trying to do so today. I only recently linked my Java edition minecraft to my Microsoft account, and today thought I'd try the Playstation version of the game. When I log into my microsoft account it says it is already connected to a different account.

How can I find out which Microsoft account has been linked to my PSN?
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

i cant log with any account that i own in my ps5, it says “oops this account is allready connected” “log with your previous logged account” help

In this case, your Playstation account is already linked to another Microsoft account. You would need to find out what Microsoft account it is and sign in with it. Once you link a Microsoft account to a Playstation account, neither the Microsoft nor the Playstation account can be linked to another Microsoft/PSN account.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Account Microsoft con PS4 -[Translation - Account Microsoft with PS4]

Hello ClaudioCorollo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand that your are trying to link your Microsoft account to Minecraft for PlayStation 4, but the Microsoft account is already connected to another PlayStation account. We recommend
    reaching out to PlayStation. They will be the ones to assist you in finding out which one it is linked to. We hope this information helps ClaudioCorollo!
  6. Moodi Nakouzi Win User

How do I relink Microsoft account to Minecraft Dungeons ps4

"Unable to sign in

We could not link your account for Playstation Network to a Microsoft account at this time

This Microsoft account has already been linked to a different account for Playstation Network

You can attempt to sign in again anytime from settings>game>cross-platform play"

Although I'm using the same psn account I linked my Microsoft account on and I have the same account linked to normal Minecraft but Minecraft Dungeons doesn't login

I hope you can find a fix to this problem.

Thanks
Thema:

1. Trying to find a way to link a Microsoft account to my PlayStation when it already has an... - Similar Threads - Trying find link

2. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  3. Trying to find my Emil’s that I used for Minecraft on my ps5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find my Emil’s that I used for Minecraft on my ps5: I’m trying to log into my Microsoft account on PlayStation for Minecraft and I created a new emil because I couldn’t remember my old but Minecraft says I already have a user linked to the this...
  4. Trying to find the email associated with an xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find the email associated with an xbox account: Hello, I am trying to find the correct email associated with a pre-existing xbox account which I have had for years. For some reason, different gamertags are associated with the two potential...
  5. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: We couldn't find an account with that username. My account just dissapeared 23a555b9-c5a9-4faf-92cd-744426b0c7dc
  6. Trying to get a game refunded and Xbox can’t find it

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to get a game refunded and Xbox can’t find it: I’m trying to request a refund for an accidental purchase. I requested one on the form and got a reply saying they can’t find any purchases on my account. The game is on my console and on my bank...
  7. I can't find anything about this error code when I am trying to play and update Rainbow 6 Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find anything about this error code when I am trying to play and update Rainbow 6 Siege: I put in my Rainbow Six Siege disk and it had to update but when I went to update the process stopped and whenever I try to continue the process an error code that I can't find anywhere pops up...
  8. Been banging my head agenst the wall trying to find a microsoft person to talk to thats not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Been banging my head agenst the wall trying to find a microsoft person to talk to thats not...: Got hacked cant sign in all i want is to talk to a real person or email someone that wont email me back a **** automated response went to minecraft support for help and they said to come to you if...
  9. can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...: I am trying to play the 2004 axis and allies game on my Windows 10 pc. It will crash when I try to load a scenario from the campaign. I get the following error message { thread ASYNC caught...
  10. Where do I find the code when I try to connect my phone to my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the code when I try to connect my phone to my Xbox one: Hi if you help I will be very happy. 1dffc381-a9f6-4690-a0b3-524d1399ddd2