trying to enable cloud storage but says got to be gold member but i am one for a month

Discus and support trying to enable cloud storage but says got to be gold member but i am one for a month in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; just got a gold member for a month and trying to enable storage so i can play dragon inq. on my 360 a60ee9a0-614f-41f7-a536-1fc93f0249aa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GeronimoT5, Dec 19, 2015.

1. GeronimoT5
    GeronimoT5 Guest

trying to enable cloud storage but says got to be gold member but i am one for a month

just got a gold member for a month and trying to enable storage so i can play dragon inq. on my 360

:)

GeronimoT5, Dec 19, 2015
  2. liamderice
    liamderice Guest
    enabling cloud storage not working

I just got a 1 month subscription to xbox live gold. I'm trying to enable the cloud storage for it, but keep getting an error message stating that it is unavailable because I am not a gold member.

liamderice, Dec 19, 2015
  3. EditSoos
    EditSoos Guest
    Cloud storage setting

I am a gold member, but when I try to enable System settings/storage/cloud saved games, there is a failure: sorry, cloud storage isn't available everyone yet. Could you help anybody, what I can do to enable it?

EditSoos, Dec 19, 2015
  4. geekfather
    geekfather Guest

According to your name you are a silver account. You can check here to be sure your gold membership went through commerce.microsoft.com. If it does show active gold membership you can contact support here
    support.xbox.com/contact-us. Or call 1-800-469-9269 US & Canada.

Other things you can try (if you show on the above link that you are gold) running the network connection test to refresh your status. Deleting (Profile only) and downloading your profile.

Was this a trial gold or an actual month purchase?

geekfather, Dec 19, 2015
  5. geekfather Win User

According to your name you are a silver account. You can check here to be sure your gold membership went through commerce.microsoft.com. If it does show active gold membership you can contact support here
    support.xbox.com/contact-us. Or call 1-800-469-9269 US & Canada.

Other things you can try (if you show on the above link that you are gold) running the network connection test to refresh your status. Deleting (Profile only) and downloading your profile.

Was this a trial gold or an actual month purchase?
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox Cloud Storage question?

The account you are posting from is not Gold, it's Silver.

You need to be a paying member of XBOX Live Gold to use Cloud Storage and you need to be logged into the cosnole as the gamertag with Gold to enable Cloud Storage.
  7. Cash Mattingly Win User

How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code 0x8007013D

I need help with Xbox 360 enabling cloud storage it won’t let me enable it because it says it lost connection to Xbox live even though I am connected and I have Xbox live gold and I have 512 MB of storage. I’m just trying to get my saved data from my game to Xbox one
  8. LJDellar Win User

cloud storage isn't available to everyone yet.

Okay. If you're using an Xbox 360 console, you will need to have first an Xbox Live Gold so you can access cloud. If it's an Xbox One, all you need to have is an Internet connection. Once you have gold, you will need to enable the cloud storage by going
    to SETTINS > SYSTEM > STORAGE > CLOUD > ENABLE.
    I have purchased XBOX Live Gold for three months on the basis that I could store my profile in the cloud, but when I go to System > Storage > Cloud > Enable I get the message SpikySamdpiper3 gets.

How do I enable my cloud storage? If it is not available in the UK how do I cancel my Live Gold Subscription and get my money back, as I was lied to about being able to use cloud storage?

LJ
  9. IceStorm III Win User

Transferring data question

Assuming she has a Gold account, enable Cloud Storage, then Copy the contents of the MU to the Cloud Storage device.
Thema:

1. trying to enable cloud storage but says got to be gold member but i am one for a month - Similar Threads - trying enable cloud

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. How does one go and enable screen casting on xbox with a broken hdmi port, Trying to see...

in XBoX on Windows
    How does one go and enable screen casting on xbox with a broken hdmi port, Trying to see...: I get signed in and it says press enable, what combination of xbox buttons will let me enable it without seeing the screen? Cheers to anyone who can help 884ce42f-72e0-4863-a726-8afbeab51ddd
  6. I’m trying to confirm my epic games email to enable 2fa

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to confirm my epic games email to enable 2fa: I logged into epic games using an outlook account for Xbox, I tried to confirm my email for epic games, but it is a separate yahoo email, I do not have access to the yahoo account and cannot...
  7. When I try to run certain games with my graphics card enabled the game freezes up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to run certain games with my graphics card enabled the game freezes up.: I'm using Windows 11 Pro. The graphics card is a Radeon RX 580. All of the games are configured in System | Display | Graphics to run on high performance. The 4 games I'll have as examples are...
  8. When I try to enable 2fa it won't let me I goes to my old account and when I go to the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to enable 2fa it won't let me I goes to my old account and when I go to the Xbox...: Every time I try to sign in with epic games it goes to my old account because they have the same google account I just want to enable 2fa but it won't let me my acc is anonymous71491...
  9. Error while trying to enable developer options on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error while trying to enable developer options on Xbox One X: Hello, I am trying to enable Developer Mode and I got Error Code 0x80159611 once I enable Developer mode. a7f908a5-44a1-4113-b1bd-585763075e6e
  10. Where are the family content restrictions? I am trying to enable multiplayer features for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where are the family content restrictions? I am trying to enable multiplayer features for...: I am trying to edit my kid's Minecraft permissions so they can play online with friends. I found this: "Sign in to the app with an organizer’s Microsoft account, and then do one of the following...