Trying to download Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, but keeps giving me the error code 0x8082000c

Discus and support Trying to download Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, but keeps giving me the error code 0x8082000c in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been attempting to download Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 since Tuesday, April 11, but every time I have tried it has said that the game is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aman3412, Apr 16, 2017.

1. aman3412
    aman3412 Guest

Trying to download Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, but keeps giving me the error code 0x8082000c

I have been attempting to download Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 since Tuesday, April 11, but every time I have tried it has said that the game is not backwards compatible and giving me the error code 0x8082000c.

:)

aman3412, Apr 16, 2017
  2. I keep getting this annoying error code...

I am trying to download Call of Duty BO3, but it keeps giving me this error code: "0x87e00064" I thought it was my internet connection, so I set my Xbox one up closer to my modem, but it keeps popping up... Can anyone help?

Donavon The II, Apr 16, 2017
  3. Call of Duty Black ops 1 & 2 will not download?

When I try to download call of duty Black ops 1&2 it's says for a list of Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox one, go to xbox.com/BackCompat.(0x8082000c). What do I do to download and play them.

Please HELP.

McMonkeyMcFart1, Apr 16, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there aman!

That sounds like a potential issue with a disc. Are you trying to install Black Ops II from a disc? If so, take a peek at our
    disc error troubleshooting guide. There's a lot of steps/suggestions outlined in that guide so be sure you work through all of them in order.

Hopefully something there works so keep us posted! Trying to download Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, but keeps giving me the error code 0x8082000c :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Apr 19, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there aman!

That sounds like a potential issue with a disc. Are you trying to install Black Ops II from a disc? If so, take a peek at our
    disc error troubleshooting guide. There's a lot of steps/suggestions outlined in that guide so be sure you work through all of them in order.

Hopefully something there works so keep us posted! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. PusWood Win User

error code 80153410 help!!!

When i try to download black ops 1 or black ops 2 it give me that error code everything else works fine i downloaded a few games the same day and it worked but just black ops don't work
  7. JacobThomas00009 Win User

Status code: 4497 - 0000 - d080 - 0200 - 807b - 019c after Minecraft update failed Xbox 360

hi i got this code with updating call of duty black ops 2 on the 360 i found a way so you have to go to settings ,then go to storage ,then go to the game that keeps giving u this code then find the update cache file then delete that file then restart the xbox ,go back on the game and it should update with out this error code

let me know if it dont work

i will try find something else if it dont work
  8. martinkoeg Win User

call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore

its my call of duty black ops 1 black ops 2 black ops 3 and my advance warefare and i did speak to an agent thair hole team worked on it for a week and after that he send me a link to refund it but that server is every time giving an error
  9. baseballzach10 Win User

OverHeating

when I am in my game and my xbox overheats it give me probation in call of duty black ops 2
Thema:

1. Trying to download Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, but keeps giving me the error code 0x8082000c - Similar Threads - Trying download Call

2. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  3. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  4. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...
  5. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  6. My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...: I recently reset my pc because I was having trouble with permissions and when I went to download a game from the xbox app my hard drive I download my games onto (My E drive) wasnt there I then...
  7. Xbox app crashing when trying to download capture.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app crashing when trying to download capture.: I'm trying to download multiple captures from the Xbox network onto my Moto G stylus. I've successfully downloaded nearly 60 Gigabytes worth of footage and only now have I ran into a problem, I...
  8. Myund when I tried to download call of duty so I popped it out and now I put it back in it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Myund when I tried to download call of duty so I popped it out and now I put it back in it...: My Xbox one won't pop out a disc and it's got blank black squares where my games used to show on home screen 65e61a57-89a3-4c7c-a2dc-4364aa4f5030
  9. Error 0x87e0012c when trying to download call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87e0012c when trying to download call of duty: I've been trying to download call of duty on my xbox (warzone) for the past 2 weeks, and I can't it just meets me with this error message and I found nothing that helps, I can't download the game...
  10. I am trying to install call of duty warfare 2.0. I purchase download 10.21.22. Its tellling...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to install call of duty warfare 2.0. I purchase download 10.21.22. Its tellling...: I am trying to install game i purchased call of duty 2.0 warfare. I purchased on 10.21.22. Iam trying to install and its telling me file is corrupt. I have plenty of space on drive. I tried...
Tags: