Trying to delete a debit card and now keeps crashing me out on renewing my live subscription

Discus and support Trying to delete a debit card and now keeps crashing me out on renewing my live subscription in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have, for one reason or another, not been able to change my primary debit card. Every time I try to delete and old card so I can use my new one... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FRAG YA MAM OUT, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Trying to delete a debit card and now keeps crashing me out on renewing my live subscription

Hi,

I have, for one reason or another, not been able to change my primary debit card. Every time I try to delete and old card so I can use my new one which is added to the billing info, I keep getting a failure. Traceid : RxKSNQSAc0ajXeB4.2.30.5

This means that when I try to purchase my Xbox live subscription, it keeps telling me to either reload or try a bit later, but it's been the same for a whole now.

Any ideas? Sometimes it wont even load my details up.

:)

FRAG YA MAM OUT, Feb 2, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Trying to delete a debit card and now keeps crashing me out on renewing my live subscription

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with these additional details, FRAG YA.

As stated by the message you received, this imply that there is a past due balance on your payment instrument.

If you are attempting to purchases a new subscription, you will first need to

pay off the past due balance
    on your account.

If you do not, there is a chance that your payment instrument could experience making further purchase in the future. You can always verify the status of your Xbox subscription via the

Services and Subscription
    page

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  3. FRAG YA MAM OUT Win User

To add, I get this message when trying to purchase:

Check your account
    The payment option on an existing subscription has been declined and is blocking this purchase. On your Xbox, go to Settings. Or go to account.microsoft.com/services to fix this problem.
    Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription has been declined and is blocking this purchase. On your Xbox, go to Settings. Or go to account.microsoft.com/services to fix this problem.

K+tWBN0IOUSVAKoH.0.0.22.12
    2020/01/31 - 17:13:17 UTC
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. teerjinator Win User

Gold subscription is recognized but can't play online

Yes I think I've got it figured out now. I forgot that my debit card had to be renewed this year, and it was trying to pay with the old one. I put it on an active card and now it's working. It had tried to renew the subscription in May, but was unable to
    because I had gotten the new debit card the month before and my account page had it as 'Pending'.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Game pass automatic renewal does not requested

To add to what Choppyseize said ANY time that you purchase a subscription with a credit/debit card/paypal auto renew will automatically turn on for that subscription and you would need to go in and turn it off.

Keep in mind if you go in and turn it off and then it runs out and you go back in and purchase another subscription with a debit/credit card it will turn the auto renew back on for that new subscription the only way to truly not have the auto renew on a
    subscription would be to purchase the prepaid subscription cards and those do not have the auto renew on them.
Thema:

1. Trying to delete a debit card and now keeps crashing me out on renewing my live subscription - Similar Threads - Trying delete debit

2. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  3. Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...: Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to re-download the Xbox app to buy Game Pass and...
  4. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  5. Help Xbox App deleted my Starfield install and keeps trying to redownload the entire 120gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Xbox App deleted my Starfield install and keeps trying to redownload the entire 120gb...: Trying to move my starfield install to a different drive deleted the entire games! I though luck was on my side because I made 3 backup of the files anticipating how trash the xbox app on pc is....
  6. My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...: When I tried to sign in it didn't work. Then when I checked my Gmail it said "Your security info was deleted." c6dbde92-2f85-4249-b5a5-1a733d55c430
  7. Microsoft decided to delete my account and im trying to get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft decided to delete my account and im trying to get it back: about 3-4 days ago, i tried to sign in to my Microsoft account in my browser, although all the credentials were completely valid, it kept telling me that "this Microsoft account does not exist."...
  8. My main got deleted so I’m jus trying to delink it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My main got deleted so I’m jus trying to delink it: I no longer have my main account so I’m trying to link everything but battle net said that I have a cooldown so I’m trying to fix it 795b6392-9510-4fa0-80f6-3090ed59d5ec
  9. When I try and open a game I get the error code 0x87e1000c I have tried deleting the games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try and open a game I get the error code 0x87e1000c I have tried deleting the games...: Whenever I try and launch a game I get an error code "0x87e1000c" it says to try uninstalling and reinstalling but when I try to reinstall it starts updating the game and then gives me the...
  10. My Xbox series S when I try to delete a clip it deletes but then I refresh my tab and the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series S when I try to delete a clip it deletes but then I refresh my tab and the...: whenever I try to delete a clip on my Xbox series, S it will be deleted, but then when I refresh, it will be back on my Xbox. fa22812c-a17c-4379-ae0b-7c5a3a1e3618