Trying to create a child account for xbox live, and when i put in an adult email address I...

Discus and support Trying to create a child account for xbox live, and when i put in an adult email address I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] This was my first time trying, any fixes? 1f03bd5e-088d-425a-b62a-ace05a9f5be9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by beef_632, Dec 12, 2021.

1. beef_632
    beef_632 Guest

Trying to create a child account for xbox live, and when i put in an adult email address I...

Trying to create a child account for xbox live, and when i put in an adult email address I... [​IMG]
    This was my first time trying, any fixes?

:)

beef_632, Dec 12, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Trying to create a child account for xbox live, and when i put in an adult email address I get this:

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Wait 24 hours then try again using a different browser
  3. Squall_Leonhart86r Win User

Trying to create a child account for xbox live, and when i put in an adult email address I get this:

Hi beef, this is caused by your parent account having 2 step authentication turned on and Xbox.com doesn't support the Authentication redirection, Microsoft and a number of sites are fully aware of this but Microsoft answers agents read from a sheet and are totally oblivious to it.

You have 3 methods available

1 >Disable 2 step temporarily

2 > perform the authorisation on an actual xbox

3 > Login the childs account to support.xbox.com

The 3rd mechanism works because there is a FLAW in support system that allows an account to bypass parental controls and directly create a gamer tag.
  4. Always Creeping Win User

Account upgrade WTF

This article tells you how to change an Xbox LIVE child account to an adult account.

Note Xbox LIVE determines whether an account is a child account or an adult account based on the age of the account owner. Account owners who are younger than 18 are given child accounts in the United States. The legal adult age varies by country and region
    . The age of an account owner is calculated by using the date of birth provided when the account was created. This date cannot be changed. If an incorrect date of birth was entered when the account was created, your only option is to create a new account using
    the correct date of birth.

So if you have entered in the wrong age, try making a new email address and setting the age to your appropriate age. When done transfer you Gamertag to the new email address. Good Luck!
  5. SandyAndShelle Win User

Can't add son to Family Plan?!

When the Xbox asks for the email address connected to the child account put in the parents email address/password instead and it will work (parents email address being the one used to verify the child's account when it was first created or to accept changes
    to the child account), I think this only happens when the parent email address is not the same as the primary account holders email address. I have just had this problem tonight. Xbox support told me of this and it worked first time
  6. MutableTomcat02 Win User

Converting offline account to Live account

Same issues. Couldn't migrate the offline account to a LIVE account for a child on the xbox. Had to set the account up online which generated a GamerTag. When I then went to the offline child account on the xbox it asked for the adult login to verify
    - did that - then it said the email address for the child account was already associated with an Xbox Live account. The only thing I could do is create a new profile on the Xbox. It's ridiculous there is no way to associate the new Live Account/Gamer Tag
    to the exisiting offline account for a child account.
Thema:

1. Trying to create a child account for xbox live, and when i put in an adult email address I... - Similar Threads - Trying create child

2. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  3. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  4. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account: Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756
  5. First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...: First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to find and play GTA V and cant do it. App asked to pay. Maybe i cant understand something?...
  6. I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It won't world.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It won't world.: I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It says There was a problem posting your looking for group, and when I try to join one, it says that it was deleted. I tried...
  7. Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1...: Evert time I try to log into my epic games account using log in with my xbobx email and password it tells me to make a new account. 3ea83408-fbb4-4d4f-818d-5666747f4ff4
  8. "A Java Exception has occured." error when trying to create a Minecraft server with the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "A Java Exception has occured." error when trying to create a Minecraft server with the...: Note: I did put a bit of sarcasm in here just for it to be a good read. That does NOT mean that I need a Java 21 or 17 Developer install to run a Minecraft Server. Hi! I'm trying to run a...
  9. hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...: I decided to play on my pc instead of my console, and when I'm creating a world on Minecraft Bedrock it doesn't work because of the storage error, what should I do?...
  10. I keep trying to create a new account on my xbox one that I just bought, but I can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep trying to create a new account on my xbox one that I just bought, but I can't get...: I already have a microsoft account. I just can't get past this final step. cd05a349-0ff0-44fd-9c0d-6a471fb2d0a1