TRYING TO CONNECT

Discus and support TRYING TO CONNECT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi - I have bought a network controller adaptor for my xbox. The instructions are not straight forward enough for me lol. I have tried to configure... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EndorsedAnt6, Jan 2, 2014.

1. EndorsedAnt6
    EndorsedAnt6 Guest

TRYING TO CONNECT

Hi - I have bought a network controller adaptor for my xbox. The instructions are not straight forward enough for me lol. I have tried to configure the adaptor before putting this in the xbox and I do know if what I done to configure it worked?? Please
    can someone send an idiot guide to me....thanks

:)

EndorsedAnt6, Jan 2, 2014
  2. TRYING TO CONNECT TO INTERNET

HAVE PLAYED 2 GAMES AND ALREADY CUT 3 TIMES, HAVING NO PROBLEMS WITH ANY OTHER CONNECTIONS,

WardedImp538311, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Trying to connect in a hotel

the warning is because when you spoof your mac address that way it can have some odd results. nothing permanently damaging, but you can cause yourself some headaches with connections with it until you remove the settings.

As for how to do it on a mac... i have no clue on that one... im going to guess that its not as easy as it is in windows so someone more mac friendly will have to point that one out

harbingerofdoom, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Kamikaze Hinman Win User

Trying to connect in a hotel

i really appreciate your help man
  5. harbingerofdoom Win User

get the mac address from your xbox & then turn it off. set that as the mac address on the wireless for your computer & connect, then turn off your wireless and remove the mac (in that order). turn on your xbox, it *should* connect, turn on your computer
    it will say it needs to reconnect.

wipe hands sip drink. repeat that last step as needed.

this doesnt work everywhere and you will need to look up the informaiton on where to make those mac address changes on your computer.
  6. Kieran_Rosevear Win User

Trying to Unblock Connection

Yes what taidara, says we can barely do anything without knowing what make the router is
  7. harbingerofdoom Win User

the warning is because when you spoof your mac address that way it can have some odd results. nothing permanently damaging, but you can cause yourself some headaches with connections with it until you remove the settings.

As for how to do it on a mac... i have no clue on that one... im going to guess that its not as easy as it is in windows so someone more mac friendly will have to point that one out
  8. taidara Win User

Trying to Unblock Connection

Greetings CaptRaspberry!

Appreciate if you can post up the make and model of your router. Thank you!
Thema:

TRYING TO CONNECT

1. TRYING TO CONNECT - Similar Threads - TRYING CONNECT

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  4. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  5. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  6. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...
  7. “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”: So it’s been about 3 days and whenever I’ve tried to connect to my WiFi it says can’t connect check you network connection and password and try again. I’ve power cycled both my Xbox and router...
  8. Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.: So I’ve been not able to connect to my wifi for about a day now. It was completely fine like 2 days ago and now it’s just decided to give up. This happens every once in awhile but usually I just...
  9. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  10. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e