trying to connect xbox1 game controller to PC

Discus and support trying to connect xbox1 game controller to PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i need help connecting xbox 1 game controller to pc c5be3dd5-7cca-4cf8-946e-d1757e063dfa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lisa Boyd1, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Lisa Boyd1
    Lisa Boyd1 Guest

i need help connecting xbox 1 game controller to pc

:)

Lisa Boyd1, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Can't use my Xbox 360 wireless controller

When connecting a controller to the xbox or pc, you can press the wireless button on the controller to sync the controller to the console or PC that you are trying to connect it to.
  4. Whitey Black Win User

Xbox wireless controller can't connect to PC

try the links

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/how-to-connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc/

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc

hope this resolve youre problems
  5. John P_14 Win User

Xbox controller won’t connect to pc

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

If your Xbox controller is not connecting to your PC through a wire, there are a few possible reasons and solutions you can try. Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve the issue:

1. Make sure your controller is properly connected to the PC.

- The controller should be connected to the PC using the included USB cable, and the cable should be securely inserted into both the controller and the PC.

2. Check for any loose connections or damaged cables.

- If the USB cable is loose or damaged, it may not be making a secure connection, which can cause the controller to not function properly. Try using a different cable to see if that resolves the issue.

3. Make sure the controller is charged.

- If the controller's battery is low, it may not be able to connect to the PC properly. Try charging the controller for a few hours and then try connecting it again.

4. Check for any updates for the controller.

- If the controller's firmware is out of date, it may not be able to connect to the PC. To check for updates, follow these steps:

Go to the Xbox Accessories app on your PC.

Select the controller from the list of connected devices.

Select the "Firmware version" option and follow the on-screen instructions to update the controller's firmware.

5. Restart your PC and controller.

- If all else fails, try restarting both the PC and the controller and then try connecting the controller again. This can often resolve any temporary issues that may be causing the problem.
  6. Paul and TrudyLunn Win User

Mindcraft

I am playing the game on my Xbox1s Console - Not my PC
Thema:

1. trying to connect xbox1 game controller to PC - Similar Threads - trying connect xbox1

2. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  3. I try to connect to my hotspot but I can't, I get a NAT Type unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try to connect to my hotspot but I can't, I get a NAT Type unavailable: My Xboxone does not connect to my hotspot f65ed451-7c39-4bc0-8ab7-256624fc8e71
  4. Cant connect. Check your network name and passwords and try again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect. Check your network name and passwords and try again.: So recently (as in the past 6 months) I’ve been having this issue with my gfs xbox x where after turning it on occasionally it won’t connect to the internet. It’ll pop up with a message saying...
  5. My xbox series X disconnects and connects when connected to an ethernet port i havr tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series X disconnects and connects when connected to an ethernet port i havr tried...: my xbox is basically missing a key a feature. 50b9ab2e-b479-4799-b40c-3dffc6bebe5f
  6. My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...: My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV. I tried switching, cable, switching ports, switching tvs it's like it's not putting out a video signal is there anything I can do?...
  7. when I try to connect to xfinitywifi internet on my Xbox the button to log in doesn’t load...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when I try to connect to xfinitywifi internet on my Xbox the button to log in doesn’t load...: My xfinitywifi log in button doesn’t load it only says “sign in with your Xfinity ID Comcast Business customers sign in here By signing in, you agree to our Terms or Service and Privacy Policy...
  8. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  9. every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...: i’ve tried unplugging the router for ten minutes and power cycling my xbox and changing internets and nothing has worked yet cd93cf86-5ec5-47ae-8ae1-cb0c0178207b
  10. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...