Trying to Connect to EA Servers keep getting error message

Discus and support Trying to Connect to EA Servers keep getting error message in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to play Need for Speed Rivals online and every time I try to it says that I am not currently connected to Xbox Live and I am getting error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SteelTownRRF, Jan 2, 2014.

1. SteelTownRRF
    SteelTownRRF Guest

I am trying to play Need for Speed Rivals online and every time I try to it says that I am not currently connected to Xbox Live and I am getting error code 80040000. I set up my orgins account yesterday which I guess is what EA uses for Live and everything
    worked fine then today I get this error message. Anyone have any ideas?

:)

SteelTownRRF, Jan 2, 2014
  2. SALVO 78
    SALVO 78 Guest
    Servers down again?

Keep getting the dreaded "Can't connect to EA Servers" message. This is getting old quick.

SALVO 78, Jan 2, 2014
  3. battlefield bad company 2

I think the servers are possibly down for maintenance right now. I keep trying to play, but I keep getting "Failed to Connect to EA servers."

Jaykup-C735FEF1-816E-4A01-A9FF-C7D88069B6D5, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Soulmerc
    Soulmerc Guest

Soulmerc, Jan 2, 2014
  5. bLiNdSnIpErZ20, Oct 31, 2018
  6. bLiNdSnIpErZ20 Win User

7. Soulmerc Win User

8. Daniel6591 Win User

Problems joining servers

It seems to be only EA servers. I can join dice servers, but when i try to join EA servers, i get an error message.
  9. DMX Win User

ea servers not connecting again

Same here. Keep getting Cannot connect to EA servers message every time I try to do multiplayer. Been doing this for several days now.
  10. CraigChiverton1 Win User

Unable to validate EA Play account for FIFA 22 trial

The message is appears after an error message about not being able to connect to the EA Servers. It says;

‘There was a problem validating your EA Play subscription status, please try again.’
Thema:

1. Trying to Connect to EA Servers keep getting error message - Similar Threads - Trying Connect Servers

2. Daily Challenge time continued to run while trying to connect to the Solitaire server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily Challenge time continued to run while trying to connect to the Solitaire server: After completing one daily challenge, I repeatedly received an error something like "we are having trouble connecting to the Solitaire server." I had to "RETRY" repeatedly, and when it finally...
  3. Killer Instinct crashes when trying to connect to online servers (Steam Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct crashes when trying to connect to online servers (Steam Version): As the title says, I've gone down the list of "fixes" (reinstall, validate files, check firewall .ect) and nothing has worked. I should note that my friend who has KI on game pass (on PC) can...
  4. DNS Isn't Resolving Xbox Server Names When Trying to Connect to WiFi Hotspot on Cell Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS Isn't Resolving Xbox Server Names When Trying to Connect to WiFi Hotspot on Cell Phone: I'm having trouble with my NAT settings and online gaming. Someone suggest I try using my phone as a wireless hot spot. I thought that sounded like a great idea. But every time I try to connect,...
  5. Trying to connect to SoT servers for a week.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to connect to SoT servers for a week.: Hi. I've been trying to play Sea of Thieves for a week now, but I always get the "Marblebeard" connection error, which is related to NAT. However my NAT is in "Open", and after contacting SoT...
  6. I am trying to play forza and my teredo is unable to qualify and my server connectivity is...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play forza and my teredo is unable to qualify and my server connectivity is...: I try to connect to online servers in forxa and i am unable to because my teredo is unable to qualify and my server connectivity is blocked. i tried looking up on youtube how to fix it and found...
  7. I keep getting this error when I try to connect to the xcloud servers - Multiple devices...

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting this error when I try to connect to the xcloud servers - Multiple devices...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Fathoms_Down [link] [comments]
  8. ERROR ! can not connect to server....Try Again

in XBoX on Windows
    ERROR ! can not connect to server....Try Again: I can not connect to bingo server. I've bought 7000 coins and 100 tickets and now I can't play the game. If this can not be fixed how do I get what's left of my money back? Thank you for looking...
  9. i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error

in XBoX on Mobile
    i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error: I am trying to play Microsoft bingo it will keep saying server connection error 3c59ffe3-ce2c-4f18-b714-c18d7e4c122f
  10. Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...

in XboX Insiders
    Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...: submitted by /u/PixelDefiant [link] [comments]