Trying to Connect to EA Servers keep getting error message

Discus and support Trying to Connect to EA Servers keep getting error message in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to play Need for Speed Rivals online and every time I try to it says that I am not currently connected to Xbox Live and I am getting error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SteelTownRRF, Jan 2, 2014.

1. SteelTownRRF
    SteelTownRRF Guest

I am trying to play Need for Speed Rivals online and every time I try to it says that I am not currently connected to Xbox Live and I am getting error code 80040000. I set up my orgins account yesterday which I guess is what EA uses for Live and everything
    worked fine then today I get this error message. Anyone have any ideas?

:)

SteelTownRRF, Jan 2, 2014
  2. SALVO 78
    SALVO 78 Guest
    Servers down again?

Keep getting the dreaded "Can't connect to EA Servers" message. This is getting old quick.

SALVO 78, Jan 2, 2014
  3. battlefield bad company 2

I think the servers are possibly down for maintenance right now. I keep trying to play, but I keep getting "Failed to Connect to EA servers."

Jaykup-C735FEF1-816E-4A01-A9FF-C7D88069B6D5, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Soulmerc
    Soulmerc Guest

Soulmerc, Jan 2, 2014
  5. bLiNdSnIpErZ20, Oct 31, 2018
  6. bLiNdSnIpErZ20 Win User

7. Soulmerc Win User

8. Daniel6591 Win User

Problems joining servers

It seems to be only EA servers. I can join dice servers, but when i try to join EA servers, i get an error message.
  9. DMX Win User

ea servers not connecting again

Same here. Keep getting Cannot connect to EA servers message every time I try to do multiplayer. Been doing this for several days now.
  10. CraigChiverton1 Win User

Unable to validate EA Play account for FIFA 22 trial

The message is appears after an error message about not being able to connect to the EA Servers. It says;

‘There was a problem validating your EA Play subscription status, please try again.’
Thema:

1. Trying to Connect to EA Servers keep getting error message - Similar Threads - Trying Connect Servers

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  4. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  5. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  6. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...
  7. Why do I keep getting connections error to host server on xbox one playing or trying to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting connections error to host server on xbox one playing or trying to...: Anyone have connection problems .call of duty 2 multi player keeps loosing connection to host server and all the in game information is lost I have managed to play 3 games in about ten that have...
  8. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  9. i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server: i brought my pc to my moms place and connect to the network here all the other games work except for ubisoft games it doesnt connect to server i have tried fifa modern warfare 2 they all work ,as...
  10. Whenever I try to join a server, it says, "Unable to connect to world". How do I fix this?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to join a server, it says, "Unable to connect to world". How do I fix this?...: Whenever I get into Minecraft (version 1.20.0, pocket edition), and I try to join a server, it tries to connect and then says "Unable to connect to world" However if I try to connect to my...