Trying to connect my xbox controller to Samsung Galaxy a10

Discus and support Trying to connect my xbox controller to Samsung Galaxy a10 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi when I try and connect my controller to my Samsung galaxy a10 as this pops up [img] c9b3995e-5fbf-440e-b2ce-93d32b9476c5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by chrismcharg86, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Trying to connect my xbox controller to Samsung Galaxy a10

Hi when I try and connect my controller to my Samsung galaxy a10 as this pops up

Trying to connect my xbox controller to Samsung Galaxy a10 [​IMG]

:)

chrismcharg86, Jun 28, 2020
  2. chrismcharg86 Win User

Got it had to update controller
  3. Ittim Win User

Not all Xbox One controllers support Bluetooth; any controller that was released with or after the Xbox One I believe does. Also, while I haven't watched the video entirely, this may help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm9xESDHuKA.
  4. joshy12211 Win User

I can't add my Xbox 360 to the Xbox app

I need to know how to connect my xbox 306 to my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 by Xbox 360 SmartGlass
  5. grfootball80 Win User

Ear Buds for Xbox

I use the AKGs that come with my Samsung galaxy. They are awesome and work with the xbox controllers. You can buy them online for pretty cheap.
  6. grfootball80 Win User

Earbuds recommendation

I use my AKGs that came with my Samsung galaxy phone. They work very well and work with the xbox controllers. I think they are around $40 on their website.
Thema:

1. Trying to connect my xbox controller to Samsung Galaxy a10 - Similar Threads - Trying connect controller

2. “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”: So it’s been about 3 days and whenever I’ve tried to connect to my WiFi it says can’t connect check you network connection and password and try again. I’ve power cycled both my Xbox and router...
  3. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  4. trying to connect xbox1 game controller to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to connect xbox1 game controller to PC: i need help connecting xbox 1 game controller to pc c5be3dd5-7cca-4cf8-946e-d1757e063dfa
  5. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  6. Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to...: Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to phone. Works in app until I start Remote Play. Once launched the system accepts some inputs but not all...
  7. My xbox series x won't connect to my TV and won't sync with my controller I have tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x won't connect to my TV and won't sync with my controller I have tried...: I tried to turn on my xbox with my controller and it didn't work I when to press the button and it didn't come up on the tv so I searched it up and it said power cycle and change batteries I did...
  8. Trying to get an Xbox Controller to connect to Win11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to get an Xbox Controller to connect to Win11: Need some assistance, because this keeps happening every time I need to restart my machine. Newish (2-3 months) Xbox controller. Connecting through Xbox Wireless adapter. Tried 6 different...
  9. hi I'm trying to connect my wired Xbox controller to my Nintendo switch but when plug it in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hi I'm trying to connect my wired Xbox controller to my Nintendo switch but when plug it in...: i plugged the controller into my pc and it worked i just wont work on the Nintendo i tryed plugging it in the Nintendo its self and into the dock but i controller wont turn on with either...
  10. I tried connecting xbox S controller to iphone and bluetooth paired but not working in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried connecting xbox S controller to iphone and bluetooth paired but not working in game...: Basically exactly what my question topic says….. i have tried reconnecting my controller over and over and am quite infuriated at this point, because i then hop on the cloud gaming on my iphone...