Trying to change my xbox Gamertag and says “ We’re having trouble processing your payment...

Discus and support Trying to change my xbox Gamertag and says “ We’re having trouble processing your payment... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to change my Gamertag and it says that is having trouble processing payment, HELP fba0fcbe-8e3c-4817-8e5a-86878cd3189e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ThatWeirdGuyYT, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Trying to change my xbox Gamertag and says “ We’re having trouble processing your payment...

I want to change my Gamertag and it says that is having trouble processing payment, HELP

:)

ThatWeirdGuyYT, Dec 14, 2022
  2. Kalisto Stephen Win User

AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING

It says We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out
  3. Rostom L Win User

Trying to change gamertag for my son - error We’re having trouble processing your payment

Hi kcurrey75!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Could you please try to change his gamertag using a different device or internet browser on this link https://social.xbox.com/ChangeGamerTag?

Please let me know if it works on different device or browser.
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

Unable to change gamertag

Hi, I'm just trying to use my credit card to pay 10 dollars for a gamertag change but I keep getting this errors

'Contact us at Microsoft. We’re having trouble processing your payment.'

'We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.'

Any help would be greatly appreciated from anyone, thank you
    That's a generic message, it could mean any number of thing, the billing info you are giving it doesn't match the banks, the number is incorrect, the 3 or 4 digit security code is wrong, or the expire date is past or incorrect.

Billing support should be able to help, if not, you may need to contact the card issuer (bank or institution).
  5. RetiringHen8912 Win User

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

it's said"We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out."
  6. Fatima_J Win User

Trying to change my xbox Gamertag and says “ We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out”

Hi ThatWeirdGuyYT ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it appears that you are having an issue on changing your gamer tag since it shows trouble processing your payment.

In this case you are best to request all back from support. There may be something going on with the purchase.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a chat follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options
      Step 4 ----select request call from support
    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
Thema:

Trying to change my xbox Gamertag and says “ We’re having trouble processing your payment...

1. Trying to change my xbox Gamertag and says “ We’re having trouble processing your payment... - Similar Threads - Trying change Gamertag

2. Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag: Hello I want my old gamertag that is on my old xbox 360 transfered to my new email account. I logged into my old xbox and when I try to use the option "Change Microsoft Account" it tells me...
  3. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  4. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  5. Why do I have 2 gamertags when I tried to just change the original one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have 2 gamertags when I tried to just change the original one?: I tried to change my gamertag to Vryrt. I paid for it and everything, but it did not change my gamertag, it just added some third name under my gamertag on my gamercard. I did not want to add a...
  6. Im trying to change my gamertag to Implicity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to change my gamertag to Implicity: I’ve been having trouble changing my Gamertag to Implicity as its not taken its not saying it’s unavailable or anything it just adds the extra numbers in the end so I don’t understand why it’s...
  7. I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in: Hi, How do I update my Gamertag when I'm trying to sign in on Xbox 360 games I downloaded? I've changed my gamertag and now when I try to play I've noticed that Xbox 360 games are still trying to...
  8. whenever i try to change my gamertag it asks me to pay even though i never changed it before?

in XBoX Accessibility
    whenever i try to change my gamertag it asks me to pay even though i never changed it before?: So whenever i try change it and when i get to the last step it tells me to add a payment method and pay 10 euro but when i looked it up many videos say that for your first name change it is free....
  9. I tried to change my xbox gamertag, and after a week it never changed. So I tried to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to change my xbox gamertag, and after a week it never changed. So I tried to change...: i Tried logging out and back in and it didn't do anything 5c0efa1a-933e-4b1a-a8a3-fd37ebdb5467
  10. Can you change the last four digits of your xbox gamertag ID? I've tried it in the new...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change the last four digits of your xbox gamertag ID? I've tried it in the new...: Can you change the last four digits of your xbox gamertag ID? I've tried it in the new gamertag system but every time it makes the number part of my gamertag and not my ID....