Trying to Change Gamer name and when trying to pay comes back with an error message

Discus and support Trying to Change Gamer name and when trying to pay comes back with an error message in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi There, Im trying to pay for a gamer name change but it doesn't seem to be going through. The error message I get is Contact Microsoft support We... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Gabriel Harland, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Trying to Change Gamer name and when trying to pay comes back with an error message

Hi There,

Im trying to pay for a gamer name change but it doesn't seem to be going through.

The error message I get is

Contact Microsoft support
    We can’t process your payment.
    Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment.

Xg2m+meXXA2Y5MGN1lG7I9.0.11

2020/03/31 - 11:43:59 UTC

Any ideas what this might be?

Thanks

David Harland

:)

Gabriel Harland, Mar 31, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Trying to Change Gamer name and when trying to pay comes back with an error message

Is it possible that your browser accidentally went to the "wrong" country locale of the website?

When changing your name, check in the lower left corner, that the country setting of the website matches your actual country.

Also make sure that your account's country and country of your billing option are the same (for example, if you are in India and set up your account to be from the USA, then you get such an error message).
  3. TurboTim1995 Win User

4. XBF Brad A Win User

i cant change my tag

Hello Fellow Gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. When you set up the account, if you picked a name that would count as the free change. In that case you will have to pay for the

gamer tag change
    . What happens when you try to access Minecraft? Do you get any errors?

Thanks,

Brad
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Imposible Modificar los Gamertag [Translate] Unable to Modify Gamertags

What error does come up when you try to change the name of the gamertag?
  6. Studio Ghibli Win User

No Gamerscore,Rep,Or Games On The 5 Slots On Gamer Profile Links

the error messages come up when trying to click on a persons profile then it gives the your connection is not private, net err cert etc etc ..also there are no gamer pics just a standard xbox logo with white backround..and the names come up as silver even
    though there is gold membership active for me and im sure most people are not silver membership also even when using the internet on the edge app on the xbox one does the same thing . error messages ,no gamer pics,reps,gamerscore ..
Thema:

1. Trying to Change Gamer name and when trying to pay comes back with an error message - Similar Threads - Trying Change Gamer

2. Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag: Hello I want my old gamertag that is on my old xbox 360 transfered to my new email account. I logged into my old xbox and when I try to use the option "Change Microsoft Account" it tells me...
  3. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  4. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  5. I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.: Hello. I'm trying to sign out of a Microsoft account and use a new one for my xbox account. However, I don't know where to start and I've heard that you really can't due to them being linked....
  6. Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...: really strange as many accounts have above 12 characters? adbf22f4-f553-421f-b73b-1caacf7f96f3
  7. My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.: My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to. It says it will be uploaded but then it never happens. Its been like this for days. ad016d9e-d042-4ee7-92d6-aa583ff3bd84
  8. On my gamer pic i try to change it i need to be older but im 19 and i have adult defaults...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my gamer pic i try to change it i need to be older but im 19 and i have adult defaults...: On my gamer pic i try to change it i need to be older but im 19 and i have adult defaults what should i do? 51c8ce20-7a69-476f-9a5a-b48bbb7d95b3
  9. My account was suspended over trying to change my gamer pic to an image from Bloodsport the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was suspended over trying to change my gamer pic to an image from Bloodsport the...: I know support cant help with enforcement issues but who can I speak with regarding this? The image was not sexual not offensive it was Jean Claude yelling with some blood coming from his nose,...
  10. Region Locked Trying to My Change XBOX Gamer Tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Region Locked Trying to My Change XBOX Gamer Tag: Greetings to the Microsoft Team, So I've read a couple of threads like these that are left unsolved, and in my own experience, since I don't live in the US (Im from Asia). Whenever I want to...