Trying to buy Minecraft from Norwegian site - can't because you demand the country-field is...

Discus and support Trying to buy Minecraft from Norwegian site - can't because you demand the country-field is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's really frustrating. I go in through https://www.minecraft.net/nb-no/store/minecraft-windows10 a Norwegian site, and press "buy", then the prices... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JonasBakken, Jan 26, 2022.

1. JonasBakken
    JonasBakken Guest

Trying to buy Minecraft from Norwegian site - can't because you demand the country-field is...

It's really frustrating. I go in through https://www.minecraft.net/nb-no/store/minecraft-windows10

a Norwegian site, and press "buy", then the prices change to dollar and when I try to add my credit card, the site demands an American address.

I tried to explain this to support, but they 1) wrote "has something been charged from your card that shouldn't" 2) Sometimes payments don't go through, ... then the same again. Apparently they are not reading the messages, just sending off random standard replies.

I've tried to change all settings to Norway/Norwegian, added a card to my Microsoft acccount, but nothing helps. Unless I move to america, I can't buy this game. And that's not gonna happen, at least while there's a chance Trump is comming back Trying to buy Minecraft from Norwegian site - can't because you demand the country-field is... :)

Jonas

:)

JonasBakken, Jan 26, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Trying to buy Minecraft from Norwegian site - can't because you demand the country-field is locked to the US

Hi JonasBakken,

We hope you are doing fine.

We would like to follow up regarding your concern as we still have not received any response from you since our last follow up message. Please feel free to create a new thread if you have different and new concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Should you need real time interaction for your concern? You may reach out to Support - Contact Us | Xbox Support.

Kind regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Trying to buy Minecraft from Norwegian site - can't because you demand the country-field is locked to the US

Hi JonasBakken,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you wanted to buy Minecraft for Windows 10 and you were unable to because it does not match the currency you had with your bank. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

First, we would like to let you know that you will be subscribing to Xbox Game Pass for PC - $1.00 for the first month offer. After the offer period, your subscription will continue to be charged at the regular price ($9.00/month) and selected period, unless cancelled in your Microsoft account. The subscription includes these perks:

• Unlimited access to over 100 high-quality PC games
    • New games are added all the time
    • Xbox Game Studios titles when they premiere
    • Member discounts and offers
    If you were unable to pay for the Xbox Game Pass for PC in Minecraft's website please try to purchase on Xbox website - PC Game Pass – PC 1 måned | Xbox (this is already in your country's locale). After, kindly go back to the Minecraft website (in your locale) - Minecraft Windows 10 | Minecraft and check if you already own the game or you need to repurchase it.

Let us know how it goes.

Please, do not forget to check here for known issues and support articles (in your locale) that might be related to your concern.

Kansellering og refusjon av Xbox-abonnement | Xbox Support

Vilkår og betingelser for Xbox-abonnementer | Xbox

Join Xbox Game Pass: Discover Your Next Favorite Game | Xbox

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. kililoqey Win User

I’m getting “region” errors

IN the Microsoft's site yes, but in the xbox web site, not because, the web site don't give the option, I mean, I have the field country but I can't change it at all. Any other way to change it?
  5. AAEK-2EC7C052-536C-4 Win User

cant pay for gold

try buying from more trusted sites like Amazon, or Ebay. that site is not verified. also, yes it is because of the regon difference, try getting your paypal/credit card re-done to be in the country/region you are in atm. hope i helped!
  6. AuRa BuRSTz Win User

Marketplace status code 8C010003

If you are trying to buy a game on demand like I was then you can buy it with points and just buy points because for some reason i couldnt buy the game on demand but it would let me buy points with the card i was trying to use
Thema:

1. Trying to buy Minecraft from Norwegian site - can't because you demand the country-field is... - Similar Threads - Trying buy Minecraft

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  4. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  5. Error when trying to buy minecraft for my son using family safety.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when trying to buy minecraft for my son using family safety.: Something isn't working on our end. Wait a bit, then try here again. TraceID: 5sydQ29wPkKGV8uX.27.95 Give it another try Something went wrong. Give it another try Something went wrong....
  6. Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.: I've installed the game from my library within the xbox app, surely that proves I already own the game. 388725c2-a7d7-48f2-b034-4ec4e36c5164
  7. When I tried buying Minecraft and filled the info of my debit card it says "Check the info...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I tried buying Minecraft and filled the info of my debit card it says "Check the info...: Before this issue I was trying to do it with my PayPal but my country apparently only supports Credit or Debit cards for some reason. So my idea was to transfer money to the debit card and buy...
  8. I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message.: I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message. 90986f70-1fa4-444e-9e15-4d01e43745d3
  9. Minecraft's trying to make me re-buy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft's trying to make me re-buy?: Hiya, I've had Minecraft: Java since April 17th 2015 and have been playing it off and on for years. Recently my yearly 2 week minecraft urge has comeback and i'm trying to reinstall the game....
  10. I have two microsoft accounts. One owns minecraft, the other is new. I tried buying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have two microsoft accounts. One owns minecraft, the other is new. I tried buying...: I have a main microsoft account on which I've played Minecraft for years. Now I have a new microsoft account on the same computer(win 10 laptop) on which I wish to have a separate Minecraft user....