Trying to buy a Xbox series X with unexpected consequences

Discus and support Trying to buy a Xbox series X with unexpected consequences in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello guys! Last month I bought a Xbox series S, after being a PlayStation player basically all my life, really liked the experience and fell in love... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JC_Marco, Feb 2, 2023.

1. /u/JC_Marco
    /u/JC_Marco Guest

Hello guys! Last month I bought a Xbox series S, after being a PlayStation player basically all my life, really liked the experience and fell in love with the Gamepass. I thought it would be a better experience with a Series X so I returned my Series S to the Microsoft online store to buy a Series X.

The thing is that when I ordered a Xbox series X, I didn't use my Microsoft credit but used my PayPal balance. So I had to cancel this order.

Now when I try to buy a Series X again (this time without making a mistake choosing my Microsoft credit) it appears an error because you can only order a Series X per account. I have contacted Microsoft support but they opened an issue and said that it can take a month to resolve it. I really can't do nothing to solve it?

submitted by /u/JC_Marco
    [link] [comments]

/u/JC_Marco, Feb 2, 2023
  2. GabrielleMurat Win User

Why isn't Dragon age 2 available for purchase?

I'm trying to buy it for xbox. From series x bconsole.
  3. Gamer with Lyme Win User

Xbox series x (Box Only)

Many people try to scam others when it comes to new console releases. People are so desperate to buy the new console they don't look at what they are actually buying. For example I seen a PS5 go for $6700 on ebay the other day. That is crazy Also seen
    a listing for a xbox series console ( s or x was never stated in the listing) which was the original xbox. Another listing was for a Xbox Series X white edition with a 512gb drive. Obviously this was just the Series S someone was trying to sell as a Series
    X
  4. SorryImSoAce-DAED76F Win User

Glitches!!!!!!!

I haven't found any glitches, the odd bugg but im fine with bugs and glitches if developers are try new things, if they don't games will never get better, but trying new things briings unexpected consequences aswell so take rough with smooth :)
  5. JACK Pickett Win User

How do I get a game that was approved by my parent but it won’t show up

I’m trying to buy madden 24 for my series x xbox

But I will try to change the settings when i get the chance
  6. Koop1985 Win User

Gaming world taken by surprise!

The Series X was definitely the star of the show with Hellblade 2. The game and animations look unreal and what a chilling trailer. It immediately increased my hype level exponentially. Completely unexpected.
Thema:

1. Trying to buy a Xbox series X with unexpected consequences - Similar Threads - Trying buy series

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  4. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  5. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  6. I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...: I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the breakers sence it's on sell for 5$ it's not letting buy it with my points 2d8db16b-1ab1-4fd8-a017-7ea66b29be45
  7. Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me: Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let i Have The money on My xbox account but i press buy and nothing happens 7929d6f4-fec4-4f9d-b8ea-1aa3e8af70cc
  8. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...: i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea
  9. Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...: Hello, I Tried To Buy A 100$ GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me: "Opps Not Sure What Happend, Try Again Later." And I Tried To Restart My Cosnole 3 Times And Its Just...
  10. I have a Xbox series s, and I tried to buy resident evil 4 remake but it says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox series s, and I tried to buy resident evil 4 remake but it says not...: I own a Xbox 360, Xbox one, and Xbox One s. I wanted to buy resident evil 4 remake on my Xbox one and it said ("not playable with this device") So I googled it and it says it's only for Xbox...