Trying to buy a next-gen console exclusive game, but I only own Xbox One X.

Discus and support Trying to buy a next-gen console exclusive game, but I only own Xbox One X. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I own an Xbox One X. I’m wanting to buy a game that only functions on the Xbox Series S/X. If I use the account I bought the game with, can I download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jerry Herrera, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Trying to buy a next-gen console exclusive game, but I only own Xbox One X.

I own an Xbox One X. I’m wanting to buy a game that only functions on the Xbox Series S/X. If I use the account I bought the game with, can I download said game onto a compatible Xbox model and thus be able to play the game? The game is Star Wars Jedi: Survivor.

:)

Jerry Herrera, Apr 25, 2023
  2. Jerry Herrera Win User

So so long as I long into the Xbox Series S/X with my account, the one I use to buy the game, I download the game onto the console? I’m just making sure because the Xbox series S belongs to somebody else in my house hold, but I’m still able to use it even though it’s not mine. I was just trying to see if I logged into the series S with my account I could just download the game on there and then play it from there.
  3. Jerry Herrera Win User

Ok, thank you so much!! Have a great night!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Yes. The game would be tied to your account so you would be able to play it on any Series S/X that you sign into.
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can use it on a Series S/X. It will not work on any model of the One.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Do you consider the X a new generation?

It isn't a next gen console for one very big reason.

You wont be able to go into a shop and buy an Xbox One X only game, if this was a next gen console you would. Going forward all games that work on the Xbox One will work on the Xbox One X.

Previous generations console have not been like this, with the PS1 & PS2, even though you could play PS1 games on the PS2, you could buy PS2 games that only worked on the PS2.
Thema:

1. Trying to buy a next-gen console exclusive game, but I only own Xbox One X. - Similar Threads - Trying buy next

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  4. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  5. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  6. I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...: I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the breakers sence it's on sell for 5$ it's not letting buy it with my points 2d8db16b-1ab1-4fd8-a017-7ea66b29be45
  7. Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me: Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let i Have The money on My xbox account but i press buy and nothing happens 7929d6f4-fec4-4f9d-b8ea-1aa3e8af70cc
  8. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...: i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea
  9. Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...: Hello, I Tried To Buy A 100$ GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me: "Opps Not Sure What Happend, Try Again Later." And I Tried To Restart My Cosnole 3 Times And Its Just...
  10. trying to buy and install by using gift cards and parental supervision

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to buy and install by using gift cards and parental supervision: I am trying to install Minecraft on PC for my son. I used 2 gist cards, which is the right amount. The amount seems to have been added, as I am unable to use the code again. As he is a minor, he...