Trying to build GIANT CITY. But I can't do it alone! Need as much help as I can get

Discus and support Trying to build GIANT CITY. But I can't do it alone! Need as much help as I can get in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You don't have to be great just come build something cool to help fill in the city.... Must have a mic 18 or over please I'm 24 Seriously want... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WinterKetchup5, Jul 15, 2015.

  1. Trying to build GIANT CITY. But I can't do it alone! Need as much help as I can get


    You don't have to be great just come build something cool to help fill in the city....

    Must have a mic

    18 or over please I'm 24

    Seriously want help and cool people to talk to

    Not just a waste of our time add me up I'm on a lot

    Starting right now

    I'm on Xbox one only and I play creative until I finish the city and can do mini games

    :)
     
    WinterKetchup5, Jul 15, 2015
    #1
  2. Building City ( Players Needed) 16+ Need Help!! 3 PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED!!!

    Hey guys, Im building a giant city and I need the public help. The project will be anything that you want to build but needs to be approved from me. We also need to work together as a team to complete the major project. I will be giving out Microsoft points
    for the best top 3 creations.I will judge the top 3 creations.
     
    Blueray SMILES, Jul 15, 2015
    #2
  3. Ric34V
    Ric34V Guest
    looking for minecraft buds

    Are you looking to play creative????

    I would like to build a big city... But it is way too boring to do it alone
     
    Ric34V, Jul 15, 2015
    #3
  4. ShadowSeeker104 Win User

    need help building giant city

    Sure, I'll help. I enjoy doing big projects
  5. Ric34V Win User

    looking for minecraft buds

    Are you looking to play creative????

    I would like to build a big city... But it is way too boring to do it alone
  6. nmfalls1 Win User

    Need Help Building a City

    Sup Dude, Im down for this send me an FR & ill help :p
  7. FOE LuNcHBoX Win User

    Need Help Building a City

    send me a FR also, I just started playing and am looking to do something amazing.
  8. HASHxBROWNS Win User

    any survivors out there?! (dead island)

    I didn't have much problems with dieing to much in the city! Best thing to do is jump on car knee down slash at them if they jump you! Also build meat bombs then throw those then use grandes or molotov! But if you need help let
    me know, But I'm lvl 38 so it will be pretty easy!
Thema:

Trying to build GIANT CITY. But I can't do it alone! Need as much help as I can get

Loading...
  1. Trying to build GIANT CITY. But I can't do it alone! Need as much help as I can get - Similar Threads - Trying build GIANT

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Steamworld Build crashes everytime I try to load a save.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steamworld Build crashes everytime I try to load a save.: Hello, I'm having trouble with Steamworld Build on Xbox Series X. I can't load my save. If I press continue it starts the loading screen then crashes to desktop. Likewise if I use the load...
  10. Getting error "Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_bio_lab.ff" when I try to load building 21 on...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting error "Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_bio_lab.ff" when I try to load building 21 on...: Has this error been fixed yet? 998bfebe-3837-4185-a1f1-cf9f10f9d672